The Views Lost Thread (Lost views? Post here first!)

I've got no ****** idea! I'm so mad..

What I don't understand is why my views on the dashboard (and in SocialBlade) are still on the rise. I mean it's showing I've had 100 views today so far. But on my channel the video views counter has been frozen since yesterday.

It's actually making me wonder whether a) the views will freeze like the 301 view freeze (as in the views will start going up once YT deems you have enough views) or b) the views will be reinstated eventually and it's all just an error. I just can't tell which.

Usually when YT deletes a bunch of views, the SocialBlade stats update after a few hours to show this. But it hasn't for anyone.

What I don't understand is why my views on the dashboard (and in SocialBlade) are still on the rise. I mean it's showing I've had 100 views today so far. But on my channel the video views counter has been frozen since yesterday.

It's actually making me wonder whether a) the views will freeze like the 301 view freeze (as in the views will start going up once YT deems you have enough views) or b) the views will be reinstated eventually and it's all just an error. I just can't tell which.

Usually when YT deletes a bunch of views, the SocialBlade stats update after a few hours to show this. But it hasn't for anyone.
I think the dashboard is just behind and hasn't updated as that's the same with me too, however I'm no expert but that's what I am getting from the evidence.

What do you think?

I think that the annoying part (aside from losing views) is that my view counter for my channel is frozen. The count on the individual videos is going up, yet the total video count hasn't budged. Yesterday, I was promoted by a pretty big YouTuber and got a bunch of new subscribers, but my view count didn't budge.

For the past few weeks YouTube has been doing checks and deletions of non-unique viewership. Sorry man for the loss, but there's nothing you can do.

I think that the annoying part (aside from losing views) is that my view counter for my channel is frozen. The count on the individual videos is going up, yet the total video count hasn't budged. Yesterday, I was promoted by a pretty big YouTuber and got a bunch of new subscribers, but my view count didn't budge.
Yeah it froze for a while, I believe it should be fine now?? Let me know if it's not

Well I'm happy it wasn't just me. I was offline for a few days. I left and my views were at 111K now its at 103k.

Back