The Views Lost Thread (Lost views? Post here first!)

I never botted my channel and I don;t have any funny business going on I am completely legit as I am working towards a gaming partnership...and my channel isnt big enough yet to the point where my videos get stuck at 302 views to begin audit...I'm just concerned because this is the 2nd time this has happened in 3 weeks...
Has your mobile traffic increased recently?

Okay see the probl
About 16 %[/quote

Okay see the problem is that it has gained so much so Youtube thinks it's fake and therefore the views overshoot so they will be taken away but then some will come back again because really that increase is real and not fake so Youtube gives them back.

That is one of the main reasons I don't know any others but I suggest just to keep on as usual and not worry about it

I think the main problem that is causing this fuss is due to the massive design update so hopefully once we have received that things should start going better again.

It's the same thing that's causing EVERYONE's view losses. YouTube are undergoing an overhaul and pretty much everyone is losing anything from dozens to millions of video views.

Back