The Views Lost Thread (Lost views? Post here first!)

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I've got no ****** idea! I'm so mad..
What I don't understand is why my views on the dashboard (and in SocialBlade) are still on the rise. I mean it's showing I've had 100 views today so far. But on my channel the video views counter has been frozen since yesterday.

It's actually making me wonder whether a) the views will freeze like the 301 view freeze (as in the views will start going up once YT deems you have enough views) or b) the views will be reinstated eventually and it's all just an error. I just can't tell which.

Usually when YT deletes a bunch of views, the SocialBlade stats update after a few hours to show this. But it hasn't for anyone.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What I don't understand is why my views on the dashboard (and in SocialBlade) are still on the rise. I mean it's showing I've had 100 views today so far. But on my channel the video views counter has been frozen since yesterday.

It's actually making me wonder whether a) the views will freeze like the 301 view freeze (as in the views will start going up once YT deems you have enough views) or b) the views will be reinstated eventually and it's all just an error. I just can't tell which.

Usually when YT deletes a bunch of views, the SocialBlade stats update after a few hours to show this. But it hasn't for anyone.
I think the dashboard is just behind and hasn't updated as that's the same with me too, however I'm no expert but that's what I am getting from the evidence.

What do you think?

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've got no ****** idea! I'm so mad..
Hmm well I think after the update hopefully they will come back, don't give up man just keep on going, your channel is really cool by the way.

Katie Hull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think that the annoying part (aside from losing views) is that my view counter for my channel is frozen. The count on the individual videos is going up, yet the total video count hasn't budged. Yesterday, I was promoted by a pretty big YouTuber and got a bunch of new subscribers, but my view count didn't budge.

CineSpaceMedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
For the past few weeks YouTube has been doing checks and deletions of non-unique viewership. Sorry man for the loss, but there's nothing you can do.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think that the annoying part (aside from losing views) is that my view counter for my channel is frozen. The count on the individual videos is going up, yet the total video count hasn't budged. Yesterday, I was promoted by a pretty big YouTuber and got a bunch of new subscribers, but my view count didn't budge.
Yeah it froze for a while, I believe it should be fine now?? Let me know if it's not

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I'm happy it wasn't just me. I was offline for a few days. I left and my views were at 111K now its at 103k.