The smart dingus guide to Reddit.

Oh this is interesting
Well I've submitted my reddit link. I did it about two weeks ago without realising I must have entered it into another section previously. I then posted the link again which didn't appear in 'new'. I realised I posted it before so posted the original but it didn't show still. So I emailed them and they didn't reply.. I've now deleted my link and today posted it again but it's still not appearing in the 'new' queue.
I wonder if my account is no longer accepted into making videos.. Or do I have to wait a long time for it to appear? I see nothing on the site about waiting times

Thanks xD
you can't submit the same link several times on most subreddits.

Two questions uber.

First, I know you use this as a major source of views. How often do you have a reddit thread failure, where it just doesn't perform as hoped.

Second, do you crosspost as well? or perhaps request that friends handle that?

Two questions uber.

First, I know you use this as a major source of views. How often do you have a reddit thread failure, where it just doesn't perform as hoped.

Second, do you crosspost as well? or perhaps request that friends handle that?
I don't fail reddit threads, I know which videos can make it or not. I've not made a post which didn't make frontpage in over 6 months (at least on /r/leagueoflegends). And no I don't post to any other subreddits, I also post all my own posts.

i never thought reddit would be this great! i always shyed away from because of weird things you find on there, but now i think i will try it.

i never thought reddit would be this great! i always shyed away from because of weird things you find on there, but now i think i will try it.
Hahah You and me both!

I was actually afraid to post my videos on Reddit, but now I'm quite excited to give it a try!

I think I need a really good video first though :p Haha

Thanks UberDanger!

I can't wait to give this a go! :D

How do you convince your friends to up vote the thread once you submit it? I have submitted a few threads, only two of them have gotten to 2 up votes. Can you give more advice on how to get 10+ up votes?

Ok so I posted my first video to Reddit. I got views on that video, quite a lot so far but I'm afraid of dislikes and bad comments or people who will go and dislike all of my vids. :/ I posted it in reddit.com/r/dontstarve

Back