The smart dingus guide to Reddit.

Wow, this is extremely helpfull, i'm gonna log back into that Reddit account i made a while ago but never touched, and try to make a name of myself!

I read this 2 hours ago and gave Reddit a shot. Great. Now I'm addicted to yet another form of social media. Thanks. :help:

I have been meaning to explore the benefits of the holy site of reddit. Ubergamer, from your extensive knowledge collection, where would a smaller channel like mine benefit the most from posting my content. Any specific subreddits? Also, what tactics should I use to make sure my post gets the most attention from the community?

I've been looking into Reddit. I still don't completely understand it, but this is a good start. Thank you!

Reddit is very good for promotion. Play your cards right and you can get some good promo out of them. They are my #1 source of traffic even though my reddit posts don't get big.

Can someone help me? How do I get my post on reddit to get upvotes. I've been posting my videos there and I don't seem to get any upvotes/downvotes/comments. Thanks

Back