The small stay small, the big get bigger.

LifeProNico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks for the tips uberdanger - appreciated!

I'm at 70 subs that I've gained in 2 months. Happy with progress but each mini milestone makes me want more.

I implement a few of your tips and hopefully that shows in my channel.

I'm in travel marketing and life hacks.

One question - how would you begin to make a video semi-viral? How does it gain that initial few thousand views to make it a winner?

Zach (zmann)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This has always been the biggest problem for me trying to get bigger, the sharing part. Finding out where to share to get people to watch my videos. It just doesn't happen organically. I'm getting better but it's still tough.

CelyD87

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the post ! it was very informative and helpful to new channels like myself:) Good luck and good wishes!

MetalKidz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for sharing this informations and tips. I am new youtuber and I found that it is really hard to gain views and subscribers. I hope I can get better after reading your tips.

Fraser

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome advice! I'll keep this in mind when considering what kind of content to put out in the future :)

Cheers!

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you, I just wanted to inform people of why their good content might not get so many views. I've also tried to promote channels on this forum, however apparently I'm not big enough to make a huge difference.
I really liked your thread my man. I read every word and appreciate the breath of fresh air in the form of honesty and motivation.