Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

The small stay small, the big get bigger.

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Marketing, Strategy & SEO' started by uberdanger, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Lalay Cartoons
    Cash:
    $1
    Great info! Forum posting is next on my list.

2. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $117
    Well, you are on your way on starting writing on forums! :p (If I have to be technical!:p)

3. Megamindez
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $121
    Awesome and useful guideline! Thanskf ro sharing! :)

4. YourKingSkeletor
    Cash:
    $45
    Amazing tips. I for one use the best tags, amazing (at least Twitter followers think so) thumbnails, a good description and decent title and still rank 10th page. YouTube treats you like crap until 100 subs because then they know youre serious about this. At that point you rank high with little effort like sky and them (but not as high).

5. Fudoobeer
    Cash:
    $6
    where can i find collab?

6. SethSpeight
    Cash:
    $26
    Thanks for posting this, really helps me understand that the self-promotion stage, which in my opinion seems like the biggest obstacle, is something everyone has to go through.

7. AntonBro
    Cash:
    $0
    god, i hope my channel will get the first 100 subs at least till the end of the year

8. SethSpeight
    Cash:
    $26
    That's my goal as well, 100 subs by the end of 2016 and if I get that I'm going to upgrade my equipment as a reward to myself. You're off to a good start, only 90 more to go.

AntonBro likes this.
  9. DuncanT
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $46
    Thank you for posting this, I think this is going to help a lot! It also motivates me that you have over a million subscribers now, so getting advice from someone that big really motivates me!

That's my goal too! Pretty cool how we all have the same goals, now let's see if we all can reach them!

10. Failproductions
    Real Guillotine, Explosions, Acid, and more!
    Cash:
    $100
    Good read, thank you for taking the time to share your experience!