Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

The small stay small, the big get bigger.

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Marketing, Strategy & SEO' started by uberdanger, Apr 20, 2013.

1. pcgamergirl
    Coffee Fiend
    Love this post :)

2. beardyben91
    Cash:
    $23
    I have legit read all 40 pages of this thread this afternoon!

Unbelievable read, I was just saying to a friend earlier that there is no information about how to effectively grow your channel, there's either small youtubers who get stuck around 100 subs or big youtubers who tell you what they do! problem is that stuff doesn't work for small channels because we don't have the gravitas!

I'm going to carry on churning out content to populate my channel then start ideas for more clickbaity / viral content!

I would hate for people to click on a viral video only to find out that I only have 7 videos! :tongue:

3. Column 1
    Cash:
    $20
    Dude, this helped so much, thanks for sharing!

4. PrinceTaz
    Cash:
    $11
    I can't even begin to tell you how useful this information is!

5. CloudCJay
    Cash:
    $24
    Trust the process and you'll succeed. It's good to get remind of these types of threads that I was discovering for myself when I started YouTube back in 2011. Now that I'm back, this is a wake up call. I got this.