The small stay small, the big get bigger.

beardyben91

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have legit read all 40 pages of this thread this afternoon!

Unbelievable read, I was just saying to a friend earlier that there is no information about how to effectively grow your channel, there's either small youtubers who get stuck around 100 subs or big youtubers who tell you what they do! problem is that stuff doesn't work for small channels because we don't have the gravitas!

I'm going to carry on churning out content to populate my channel then start ideas for more clickbaity / viral content!

I would hate for people to click on a viral video only to find out that I only have 7 videos! :tongue:

PrinceTaz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
I can't even begin to tell you how useful this information is!

CloudCJay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Trust the process and you'll succeed. It's good to get remind of these types of threads that I was discovering for myself when I started YouTube back in 2011. Now that I'm back, this is a wake up call. I got this.

Kuyoyo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The struggle for being a smaller youtube, we try to make a great content, but the question is how to make people watch it. There are many video every second, because youtube is free.

1 years on Youtube make me realise that subforsub or viewforview or something like that is cancer.
Youtube is not place to make alot of money for small youtuber. If you think the way like that, oh i bet you just waste your time , like me.

So now, the problem is the way I think. I have to think that youtube is My bridge. I like to play a game, so I record it, then I edit it, after that I upload it to Youtube, I make my own PortoPolio. I try to make people happy watching me playing a game, playing like a crazy man, oh God I like that.

This is my little story about struggling on Youtube. Do you have a story to share?

PS : Sorry for the broken English.

Reaction score
I agree too a point, there is just some that grow more rapidly than others based on content and genre. Either way Good thread!

Nameless

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A real YouTube expert here. Thanks for sharing... Will apply to my work.

Reaction score
I have legit read all 40 pages of this thread this afternoon!

Unbelievable read, I was just saying to a friend earlier that there is no information about how to effectively grow your channel, there's either small youtubers who get stuck around 100 subs or big youtubers who tell you what they do! problem is that stuff doesn't work for small channels because we don't have the gravitas!

I'm going to carry on churning out content to populate my channel then start ideas for more clickbaity / viral content!

I would hate for people to click on a viral video only to find out that I only have 7 videos! :tongue:
I know several folks personally who have grown multiple channels that say this is the best strategy. Content is king, pump it out and eventually something will become recommended in the side bar of a similar video. Once that happens you should experience exponential growth, especially if your channel is filled out with content already.