The small stay small, the big get bigger.

OneSpeak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One of the best tutorials i have read recently. It helped a lot.

Feathers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This is really helpful but what happens if you've already shared in the places that you can and still get only a trickle? :<

Reactions: AllofTheAbove

ShadowDaniel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will try out some of your methods. Probably I will do a gateway video first and then I will go from there.

I will love to have someone to teach me individually on how to market my video? If you want to help, reply here! By the way, you will need to assess skype. I learn the best thought someone chats to me through a call then you use text chat.

bryan94c

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
does anyone know any facebook pages that promote vlogs ?

Knowledgia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thank you for this! It will help me to grow my education channel :D !!!

AprilGranelli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm not entirely sure how accurate this post is with Youtubes new algorithms. Natural growth is certainly a lot harder in the start up stages of your channel. My channel seemed to grow up until around 50 subs then stuck.. I've tried sharing it on forums, facebook, twitter ect I've even got my friends to share the channel, its just doesn't seem to want to grow anymore.
It's slightly soul destroying as I spend almost three hours editing a 4 minute video.. I'm not really sure what else to do. Just keep posting and hoping for the best haha

enquidu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow there is so much great info here, I am kinda overwhelmed but wanted to drop a sincere "thanks" in here, so there we go: Thanks!
I currently have a lot of trouble sharing my videos, so let's hope that I find some inspiration here and breach that 100 subscriber hurdle soon! :D