Tags / Keywords - Using Tubebuddy's Tag Explorer Feature

I,m having problems doing a bulk card copy. it stalls around the 30th tp 32nd video every time. I've tried on 2 different computers now. trying to copy 2 cards from 1video across 370 videos and deleting all pre existing cards. help please!

I really like the whole tool but I just can't bring my self to pay a monthly subscription for it. I'm receiving some good consistent traffic for one particular video on my channel, is tagged properly to the eye balls but doesn't sit in the top 20 results? I may be being ignorant or need to be shown how it's tools really do have an affect when used properly.

I really like the whole tool but I just can't bring my self to pay a monthly subscription for it. I'm receiving some good consistent traffic for one particular video on my channel, is tagged properly to the eye balls but doesn't sit in the top 20 results? I may be being ignorant or need to be shown how it's tools really do have an affect when used properly.
Please email me phil@tubebuddy.com and mention this thread and I'll give you a free upgrade for a couple months because you can't afford it.

I never heard of this tool before, and SEO and finding keywords has always been difficult to me because I just felt like you had to know what keywords to check in the first place.

I'm only using the free version, but it's suggested some really good keywords that I've overlooked, cheers for the suggestion!

I never heard of this tool before, and SEO and finding keywords has always been difficult to me because I just felt like you had to know what keywords to check in the first place.

I'm only using the free version, but it's suggested some really good keywords that I've overlooked, cheers for the suggestion!
woohoo! just gave you a free upgrade for the next 2 weeks so you get access to everything to try out

Back