Tags / Keywords - Using Tubebuddy's Tag Explorer Feature

Anyone else have a problem trying to do a bulk card copy? I just get a spinning wheel and "loading cards" which it never does... (have Pm'd you Phil)

Cheers

Anyone else have a problem trying to do a bulk card copy? I just get a spinning wheel and "loading cards" which it never does... (have Pm'd you Phil)

Cheers

I haven't had this issue personally, but I'm sure @Phil @ TubeBuddy will be able to get back to you on that VERY soon!

Great video! I've downloaded tubebuddy and its most definitely increasing my view count on my videos. Thanks dude!

That's awesome! I'm very glad to hear it. I've seen a lot higher view count too and find that I am getting much more involved in the "strategy" behind my videos after I create them. I'm still loving my content, creating what I enjoy, but when it comes to the upload I am much more detailed in various aspects now thanks to TubeBuddy.

Cheers
That generally means that you need to re-link your YouTube channel. Or it might mean that you logged into YouTube with a different channel on another Tab (which causes problems).

So - refresh your My Videos page and try again. If it still fails, then go to TubeBuddy.com/Account and click "Add channel" and re-link your channel, then go back and refresh the My Videos page. If it still doesn't work, then it must have something to do with you being upside down in Australia :)

That generally means that you need to re-link your YouTube channel. Or it might mean that you logged into YouTube with a different channel on another Tab (which causes problems).

So - refresh your My Videos page and try again. If it still fails, then go to TubeBuddy.com/Account and click "Add channel" and re-link your channel, then go back and refresh the My Videos page. If it still doesn't work, then it must have something to do with you being upside down in Australia :)

Thanks Phil. .. Sorted. I stood on my head against a wall with the lap top and it seemed to fix the problem instantly :)

Thanks for the very detailed explanation of tubebuddy I didn't realize how much of a great tool it can be! I'll definitely download it now.

Thanks for the very detailed explanation of tubebuddy I didn't realize how much of a great tool it can be! I'll definitely download it now.

Very happy to hear it! I've written a few for TubeBuddy here and will keep it up too. I love the tool a lot!

Back