Tags / Keywords - Using Tubebuddy's Tag Explorer Feature

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I,m having problems doing a bulk card copy. it stalls around the 30th tp 32nd video every time. I've tried on 2 different computers now. trying to copy 2 cards from 1video across 370 videos and deleting all pre existing cards. help please!

WeiseGamer

Your #1 Source For Indie Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I,m having problems doing a bulk card copy. it stalls around the 30th tp 32nd video every time. I've tried on 2 different computers now. trying to copy 2 cards from 1video across 370 videos and deleting all pre existing cards. help please!
@Phil @ TubeBuddy any help for this fine YTTalker?

Reactions: just Moto

DeanoSauruzRex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like the whole tool but I just can't bring my self to pay a monthly subscription for it. I'm receiving some good consistent traffic for one particular video on my channel, is tagged properly to the eye balls but doesn't sit in the top 20 results? I may be being ignorant or need to be shown how it's tools really do have an affect when used properly.

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
I really like the whole tool but I just can't bring my self to pay a monthly subscription for it. I'm receiving some good consistent traffic for one particular video on my channel, is tagged properly to the eye balls but doesn't sit in the top 20 results? I may be being ignorant or need to be shown how it's tools really do have an affect when used properly.
Please email me phil@tubebuddy.com and mention this thread and I'll give you a free upgrade for a couple months because you can't afford it.

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Phil I've tried contacting you with no response, Cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1443475588,1443475565][/DOUBLEPOST]
Phil I've tried contacting you with no response, Cheers
Phil I've tried contacting you with no response. Cheers

AngelSnes

Let's Player!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I never heard of this tool before, and SEO and finding keywords has always been difficult to me because I just felt like you had to know what keywords to check in the first place.

I'm only using the free version, but it's suggested some really good keywords that I've overlooked, cheers for the suggestion!

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
I never heard of this tool before, and SEO and finding keywords has always been difficult to me because I just felt like you had to know what keywords to check in the first place.

I'm only using the free version, but it's suggested some really good keywords that I've overlooked, cheers for the suggestion!
woohoo! just gave you a free upgrade for the next 2 weeks so you get access to everything to try out

Reactions: AngelSnes