Thanks for the update, I am also in the same crap as you. My views were going up (currently still is) and suddenly my revenue has dropped tremendously. My views are increasing everyday whereas my revenue is declining everyday, what a world we live in.

So after the youtube "boycott" our revenue started decreasing badly. Our channel (car related) just started to get bigger and bigger by the end of february, we started getting around 7-800k views per month, we were making a decent amount of money (about $50-80 per 100k views) but ever since that boycott and the changes in youtube, revenue dropped dramatically, right now we're making $3-5 per 100k views, and i don't know where the problem is coming from (contacted YT but they never reply, i always get a canned message).

Our viewership is the same - 70% US, 25% Canada, UK, Australia, France, Germany
The channel (or individual videos) have not been demonetized
Our videos are totally safe (we do car reviews / presentations and various compilation) - it's all safe, no hate speech, no violence
We didn't get any notification of any sort of action against our channel
Videos are still showing ads

So with that being all the same the only thing i noticed is that the ad impressions are lower. Before the boycott we were getting about 100k ad impressions per 100k views (give or take) - now we're getting 5k ad impressions per 100k views (that's 20 times less).

Does anyone know what's going on? Any fix for it? Or anything new from youtube saying when they will fix this?

Will joining a network help?

Hi Everyone, Not sure if anyone else experienced this but all of a sudden it seems like youtube stopped putting ads on my videos. I recently posted a new video last week and it has 1,000 views and 0 ad revenue when all my others have gotten ad revenues from the beginning. And it looks like the other videos I have stopped getting the ads too. (all videos are monetized) Please let me know if anyone else has seen this and if they were able to resolve this on their own?

Yeah they said they are working as fast as possible to fix it. Which I'm surprised they even said at all. Pray to see an improvement come May. Pray for us all! lol

YouTube has been conservative on which videos they place ads due to the whole ad boycott thing. They are also disabling ad revenue for channels with under 10,000 lifetime views. I don't know if this applies to all channels, or just the ones that haven't enabled ad revenue, and still have under 10,000 views.

Since advertisers have boycotted youtube for a while, makes me curious of what kind of content your latest video has? Youtube are, as said, more conservative on what videos they put the ads on. Do you see a yellow dollar sign next to the video?
I have seen different earnings on my videos as well.

Since advertisers have boycotted youtube for a while, makes me curious of what kind of content your latest video has? Youtube are, as said, more conservative on what videos they put the ads on. Do you see a yellow dollar sign next to the video?
I have seen different earnings on my videos as well.
upload_2017-4-17_11-33-16.png is this the sign that you are talking about?

and yeah its weird because all my videos used to get ads but it seems like they off of a sudden stopped.

I think b/c you have less than 10K lifetime views that it has been disabled. I'm not sure if that rule has been in full effect yet but based on your experience it appears to be that way.

View attachment 40134 is this the sign that you are talking about?

and yeah its weird because all my videos used to get ads but it seems like they off of a sudden stopped.

Yep that´s the sign, if that´s yellow, it means that they think it´s not advertiser-friendly, and will not make you any money.
if it isn´t, you can speculate that the ads have gone down, and will earn you less money. Then again, a lot of people have earned less money on youtube these days!

Back