chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Does this have to do with the YouTube ad drama for the most part, lately? Or is this not a one time thing and happens every April?
This happens every April.
The end of every trimester is usually the strongest in terms of ads/revenue. The best is the end of the 4th trimester - December.

Reactions: XXLRay

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Video monetization/partnership discussion forum. ^_^

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
It's all the youtube stuff that's been happening, before I would get some ad revenue from youtube red and lately I have none same with the most popular video hasn't been making a lot like before, so yeah it's all the things happening that is affecting everyone.

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It's all the youtube stuff that's been happening, before I would get some ad revenue from youtube red and lately I have none same with the most popular video hasn't been making a lot like before, so yeah it's all the things happening that is affecting everyone.
Correct, it's happened to everyone and everywhere. It's such a bigest YT drama ever. Before it i can collect 7-12 USD per day. But now, i only get 1 USD only, someday i just get 0.4-0.6 USD. Hell... I hope it'll getting better this month!!

HowTo101

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
I think b/c you have less than 10K lifetime views that it has been disabled. I'm not sure if that rule has been in full effect yet but based on your experience it appears to be that way.
hmm interesting, I have a revenue count for the last month that I've had the channel it just seems the last week it hasn't been ads.[DOUBLEPOST=1492450430,1492450365][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep that´s the sign, if that´s yellow, it means that they think it´s not advertiser-friendly, and will not make you any money.
if it isn´t, you can speculate that the ads have gone down, and will earn you less money. Then again, a lot of people have earned less money on youtube these days!
cool cool thanks! ill see if it changes over the next week or so if it does ill contact Youtube see if something is wrong.[DOUBLEPOST=1492532907][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think b/c you have less than 10K lifetime views that it has been disabled. I'm not sure if that rule has been in full effect yet but based on your experience it appears to be that way.
hey sanitary, you were right, i contacted Youtube and they said that they start putting ads on after you hit 10,000 total views... looks like ill just have to continue building my channel :)

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Holy snap, I think you guys are right lol it might of been the youtube boycott drama going on... ever since that I have not even made a dollar and even worse, my daily subs dropped from 100-200+ to only 30

Reactions: Fox Beat

TigerMaverick

Reaction score
Due to Youtube Ad Boycott, My channel's ad revenue has dropped 80%, for 5 million views I only made about a $1000.

Attachments

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Drama everywhere... I wish it will getting better soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This year our revenue is 20% higher than last year.
1000$ for 5 000 000 is really bad though.
I guess it has something to do with the traffic sources or your content.
Also make sure YT did not demonetize some of your videos. It seems its happening often lately if you are using the "wrong" titles/tags.