Other NEW Channel, Featuring YOU (worlwide collab open 24/7)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes, i'm in!

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Hmmm, maybe.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Needs more work

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • No, sorry

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hell no, aint nobody got taaaim fo dat!

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Hey so am I in? I sent you an email and you haven't replied yet, that's mean i'm not in?
I have not yet viewed your email, there are a number of people i need to reply to. You will get a reply, please be patient.

Still open for business. A lot of great submissions, bring em on!

Also for those that did get a reply, please respond if you have not.

Those two who voted " Hell no, aint nobody got taaaim fo dat!" in the poll, i'd appreciate why you dont have the time for this?

Feedback is welcome

I would loveto take part in this![DOUBLEPOST=1371679277,1371656432][/DOUBLEPOST]I would love to be a part of this! I could bring some Technology to the channel! I've been waiting for something like this to come along!

I would loveto take part in this![DOUBLEPOST=1371679277,1371656432][/DOUBLEPOST]I would love to be a part of this! I could bring some Technology to the channel! I've been waiting for something like this to come along!
YES! That's flippin awesome!

Link me to a video of yours, and i will give it a watch and get back to you. Pick a video that best describes your channel and content.
You can link me to one video for each category (if you have more than one). If you prefer to email, be sure to add your YTtalk username.
JinxOnlineEntertainment@gmail.com (the caps don't matter)[DOUBLEPOST=1371694669][/DOUBLEPOST]GygaSHIFT Please re read the post above. And follow the instructions.

Back