Other NEW Channel, Featuring YOU (worlwide collab open 24/7)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes, i'm in!

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Hmmm, maybe.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Needs more work

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • No, sorry

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hell no, aint nobody got taaaim fo dat!

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
So, I am taking my channel in a different direction with mainly reviews, vlog and probably not as much let's plays as I had originally planned. I will let you know once I have a few videos up on my channel and am really interested in getting involved. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370370025,1370369872][/DOUBLEPOST]About the exclusive content creators, does that mean if we only upload to your channel and our channel, we get a personal intro and outro. Or is it for people who only upload solely to this channel you are setting up?

Thanks!

So, I am taking my channel in a different direction with mainly reviews, vlog and probably not as much let's plays as I had originally planned. I will let you know once I have a few videos up on my channel and am really interested in getting involved. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370370025,1370369872][/DOUBLEPOST]About the exclusive content creators, does that mean if we only upload to your channel and our channel, we get a personal intro and outro. Or is it for people who only upload solely to this channel you are setting up?

Thanks!
Awesome, i look forward to your reply.

'Exclusive Content Creators' get new intros and outros for videos posted solely on JinX. And it will be based on trust, that you wont simply go on and add it to your channel the next day. All videos will get JinX intro and a custom annotation page at the end of each video.

Awesome, i look forward to your reply.

'Exclusive Content Creators' get new intros and outros for videos posted solely on JinX. And it will be based on trust, that you wont simply go on and add it to your channel the next day. All videos will get JinX intro and a custom annotation page at the end of each video.

Ok, awesome! Is there the space available for a unique series? If so, I may look into doing one to help get some regular content on the channel.

Ok, awesome! Is there the space available for a unique series? If so, I may look into doing one to help get some regular content on the channel.
That is such a kind suggestion!

Totally. The reason i want to do this channel is so it helps the YT Community. Why don't you give me an email, telling me what you have in mind.

JinxOnlineEntertainment@gmail.com (the caps don't matter)

I look forward to reading your email.

I would definitely like to try this out. :)
Welcome!

Link me to a video of yours, and i will give it a watch and get back to you. Pick a video that best describes your channel and content. You can link me to one video for each category (if you have more than one). If you prefer to email, do so here: JinxOnlineEntertainment@gmail.com (the caps don't matter)

At the very least you will get an honest feedback :)

Welcome!

Link me to a video of yours, and i will give it a watch and get back to you. Pick a video that best describes your channel and content. You can link me to one video for each category (if you have more than one). If you prefer to email, do so here: JinxOnlineEntertainment@gmail.com (the caps don't matter)

At the very least you will get an honest feedback :)

To be honest the video in my signature would best describe my channel :)

To be honest the video in my signature would best describe my channel :)
I'll check that out then. Do you have an email you could message me, i dont have over 50 posts so i cant start a conversation with you.

I am interested in joining but I have one question, when do you think the channel will be up ?
Welcome!

Well it all depends on you guys, the mighty content creators. I want enough videos to be up and then the next batch delivered on schedule, so trust, determination and commitment is key. Ofcourse it wil be aroud your availability but hopefully i can start promoting the channel in 2 weeks. Have videos uploaded in 4weeks.

Back