Other NEW Channel, Featuring YOU (worlwide collab open 24/7)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes, i'm in!

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Hmmm, maybe.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Needs more work

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • No, sorry

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hell no, aint nobody got taaaim fo dat!

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Ned

I've Got It
Do not be afraid to ask questions, give suggestions. We can figure it out together. :)

What is it?

Imagine a channel with all kinds of awesome, well made, quality videos, that attracts various types of people, which can help you promote yourself, to audiences that normally you can not reach.

That channel is JINX.

I have created a new channel, JINX (entertainment).
The goal is to promote YOU and your channel by being part of this team.
Videos can range from Parodies to Gaming to Short Films to Vlogs etc.

How will it work?

- You create your videos (you keep your channel!).
- We create a schedule based on your availability.
- Upload to JINX.
- Promote JINX channel.

SIMPLE!

What do you get?

Yes, this is a brand new channel, its unknown to the world YET. But with content creators from all around the WORLD, like you, collaborating into one channel, will surely blow up (that's a good thing!).

- With each video you upload, your channel will be promoted on various platforms.
- Links to your website & social network.
- Support from each other. E.g I have been in the film making business for some time now and i have editors who can help you out.

UPDATE: Exclusive content creators will get unique Intros/Outros!
UPDATE: All videos get a custom annotation page at the end of each video! (link to your channel).
UPDATE: Exclusive videos (weekly) will also get a subscribe button (and link to channel/social sites). And featured as a channel!

CHANNEL UPDATE: We now have over 3k collective views & over 140 subscribers!

Where do we begin?

Link me to a video of yours, and i will give it a watch and get back to you. Pick a video that best describes your channel and content.
You can link me to one video for each category (if you have more than one). If you prefer to email, be sure to add your YTtalk username.
JinxOnlineEntertainment@gmail.com (the caps don't matter)

From there you will be contacted if you have the potential.
I am more interested in quality, rather than quantity. That includes video, sound and content quality. I'm not expecting Hollywood standard (if you do then great), so don't fret!

I look forward to your responses!

Ned.

I'm interested in the idea, but I'll have to see where it leads before making any decisions. I hope you get some members from the site though.

I am quite interested, but have not done too many videos yet. Also, if I was to upload to the channel, would I be able to request for it to be taken down at anytime? For example, if I didn't think I was getting anything from the channel, not that I would, but is that possible.

I probably wouldn't start contributing for a few weeks while I get all my exams out the way and see how the channel goes. :)

I'm interested. But I hope when you say "Gaming", you don't just limit it to Minecraft/CoD...

I am sooooo up for this! I plan on making skits again when I hit the triple digits! I think this is a great idea- I'm in

I would have been, however the fact that your wanting regular uploads is just not going to be easy for me. If I could just submit a video whenever, that would be much better

I would have been, however the fact that your wanting regular uploads is just not going to be easy for me. If I could just submit a video whenever, that would be much better
I agree with you man. I got school coming up and I won't be able to put up that much videos if at all.

I'm interested in the idea, but I'll have to see where it leads before making any decisions. I hope you get some members from the site though.
I'm not going anywhere, so you're welcome anytime! Thank you for your encouragement.

I am quite interested, but have not done too many videos yet. Also, if I was to upload to the channel, would I be able to request for it to be taken down at anytime? For example, if I didn't think I was getting anything from the channel, not that I would, but is that possible.

I probably wouldn't start contributing for a few weeks while I get all my exams out the way and see how the channel goes. :)
I came up with this because i want unseen talent to grow and to be watched by everyone, just like the idea of this very forum. Ideally if its not working i would suggest to leave the video, even if you gain one subscriber then its good news! But for whatever reason you want it down, then by all means we will do just that. You own your content.

I'm interested in this too
I am interested but only gaming videos! :D
Yes, please tell us whats on your mind :)

I'm interested. But I hope when you say "Gaming", you don't just limit it to Minecraft/CoD...
When i say gaming, i mean...whatever floats your boat! Content is the key.

I am interested but only gaming videos! :D

Back