Other NEW Channel, Featuring YOU (worlwide collab open 24/7)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes, i'm in!

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Hmmm, maybe.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Needs more work

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • No, sorry

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hell no, aint nobody got taaaim fo dat!

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Just wanna say, things are shaping up well. I have enough YT Cash to promote the channel soon in the appropriate section.

But wanted to give those who are still applying a heads up.

If you join NOW (within a few hours) you will be featured in our Channel Trailer!

So get cracking!

Remember gaming, skits, gadget, short films etc *All content is welcomed *(within limits)

How to apply.

Link me to a video of yours, and i will give it a watch and get back to you. Pick a video that best describes your channel and content.
You can link me to one video for each category (if you have more than one). If you prefer to email, be sure to add your YTtalk username.
JinxOnlineEntertainment@gmail.com (the caps don't matter)

From there you will be contacted if you have the potential.
I am more interested in quality, rather than quantity. That includes video, sound and content quality. I'm not expecting Hollywood standard (if you do then great), so don't fret!

I look forward to your responses!

Ned.[DOUBLEPOST=1373623071,1373586006][/DOUBLEPOST]HEY GUYS WE HAVE A CHANNEL TRAILER UP.

Check the Videos section of the forum!

Ned.

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Still open for business if you haven't yet applied!

Esther Grey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm very interested in this, but I don't yet have any videos up on my new channel and have only done 5 on previous channels. (I created a new one since I'm trying to do a different style of content) I do mostly vlogger stuff, and I'll hopefully have a video or two up within a few weeks. Do you think you'll still be open for applications then? :)

Es Sherifo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'll be interested! :)
I'm a vlogger and I can also do music and comedy sketches.
My video: www . youtube . com/watch?v=BcS8ipSwOf0

KERO5829

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think this is a really good idea and I am pretty interested. I have just started out on youtube so I only have one video up atm so I might not be the best candidate.

Maybe you could set a certain theme each week and everybody has to do their own video of that theme.

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm very interested in this, but I don't yet have any videos up on my new channel and have only done 5 on previous channels. (I created a new one since I'm trying to do a different style of content) I do mostly vlogger stuff, and I'll hopefully have a video or two up within a few weeks. Do you think you'll still be open for applications then? :)
We will be open for applications 24/7. The aim is to promote YOU. So you are welcome anytime! (even if your application wasn't successful the first time round).

I'll be interested! :)
I'm a vlogger and I can also do music and comedy sketches.
My video: www . youtube . com/watch?v=BcS8ipSwOf0
Thank you for your response. Please read the forum rules. I don't want this very successful thread to be closed because of errors. Channel/Video promotion is not prohibited in this section. Edit your message.

Here is how you can apply!

Link me to a video of yours, and i will give it a watch and get back to you. Pick a video that best describes your channel and content.
You can link me to one video for each category (if you have more than one). If you prefer to email, be sure to add your YTtalk username.

I am more interested in quality, rather than quantity. That includes video, sound and content quality. I'm not expecting Hollywood standard (if you do then great), so don't fret!

I think this is a really good idea and I am pretty interested. I have just started out on youtube so I only have one video up atm so I might not be the best candidate.

Maybe you could set a certain theme each week and everybody has to do their own video of that theme.
You can apply when you are ready! We're not going anywhere. :)

The theme and content is up t0 the creator. I focus on giving advice, promotion and suggestions to make better content. Also any other help i can give. E.g Free sounds, music, editing. Still working on the Library.

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Just want to remind those who have yet not applied, we are still open for submissions!

Don't delay and send me an email!

Here is how you can apply!

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Added a channel update to the first post.

Remember we are open 24/7 so apply now!

Many members are still working on their videos as we speak!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I'm game. I'd say just watch the video in my sig :)