Other NEW Channel, Featuring YOU (worlwide collab open 24/7)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes, i'm in!

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Hmmm, maybe.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Needs more work

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • No, sorry

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Hell no, aint nobody got taaaim fo dat!

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys. Hope everyone is well, summer is here and hopefully you guys are ready to make more videos!

I know i am! Currently i am shooting a couple of short films. But please keep the entries pouring in!

Ned.

I'm still almost completely confused about this channel, and I bet many other people are too. When is this channel going to begin uploading videos?

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm still almost completely confused about this channel, and I bet many other people are too. When is this channel going to begin uploading videos?
The channel has been created. I'm just collecting as many people (content creators) for the channel.

Currently i am also editing a trailer for the channel. Also I'm working on various short films. I'm managing this all on my own and to do something well, you need to take time.

Starting a channel doesn't automatically bring in thousands of views, it takes time and planning.

Hope that answers your question.[DOUBLEPOST=1372433177,1372433079][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and i hope to start uploading by early July!

Antari

Reaction score
Just dropped you an email, check it out when you get the chance! So pumped!

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The channel has been created. I'm just collecting as many people (content creators) for the channel.

Currently i am also editing a trailer for the channel. Also I'm working on various short films. I'm managing this all on my own and to do something well, you need to take time.

Starting a channel doesn't automatically bring in thousands of views, it takes time and planning.

Hope that answers your question.[DOUBLEPOST=1372433177,1372433079][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and i hope to start uploading by early July!

Well if you want, I'm sure people that have joined the channel would help you to speed up the process.

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Well if you want, I'm sure people that have joined the channel would help you to speed up the process.
No, the creators should be given the chance to give thier full attention to the creation of the content. Quality should never be rushed.

Thank you!

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No, the creators should be given the chance to give thier full attention to the creation of the content. Quality should never be rushed.

Thank you!

Okay, that's true, but they can still also help you to get the channel up and running quicker.

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So have you applied? Or deciding?

I applied a very long time ago, you already have emailed me about it, but I am starting to think that maybe I don't even want to be in this channel anyway. I have a lot going on without it. I'm already in a community channel also, I don't think I really need to be in another.

TheLightSkinSmurf

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I forgot all about this. I sent you an email a long time ago and forgot to even check my email since then. What is the exact link to this channel? Still alot of things I don't even know lol.

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I forgot all about this. I sent you an email a long time ago and forgot to even check my email since then. What is the exact link to this channel? Still alot of things I don't even know lol.
I replied to you in email. Ill link you to the channel in the email. Please ask any questions you have![DOUBLEPOST=1372611650,1372610909][/DOUBLEPOST]
I applied a very long time ago, you already have emailed me about it, but I am starting to think that maybe I don't even want to be in this channel anyway. I have a lot going on without it. I'm already in a community channel also, I don't think I really need to be in another.
Good Luck to you!