Machinima Not Paying (Bankruptcy?)

ConnersCraft

I Make Video Games... :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes I am. I've sent several emails and only one has been replied to. However, they replied with something completely off topic.

~AO
They are probably more likely to respond if it is payment related. What did you email them about? A lot of their emails are very generic, so that is probably why it seemed off topic. Machinima needs to get a bigger support team. :)

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
They are probably more likely to respond if it is payment related. What did you email them about? A lot of their emails are very generic, so that is probably why it seemed off topic. Machinima needs to get a bigger support team. :)
Not true. I get responses within 7 hours, no matter the topic at hand

Avenged Outcast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Are you sending it to the support email?
I'm sending it to them about the fact that I never got the dashboard or anything like that. I can't link my account, and thus I can upload my videos to their channels. It's kinda irritating as this has been happening for the last 2 and a half months I've been with them. All I wanted was to gain a larger audience, increase my views, and understand video production better.

~AO

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
I'm sending it to them about the fact that I never got the dashboard or anything like that. I can't link my account, and thus I can upload my videos to their channels. It's kinda irritating as this has been happening for the last 2 and a half months I've been with them. All I wanted was to gain a larger audience, increase my views, and understand video production better.

~AO
They don't accept people to post on their channel...that's why. They seek directors from their partners, not you seeking them. What account are you linking?

Avenged Outcast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
They don't accept people to post on their channel...that's why. They seek directors from their partners, not you seeking them. What account are you linking?
But I am a partner, and it states so in their guides. I understand all of that. It's the fact that they're plainly ignoring my emails. The YouTube account is in that little red box below this.

~AO

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
But I am a partner, and it states so in their guides. I understand all of that. It's the fact that they're plainly ignoring my emails. The YouTube account is in that little red box below this.

~AO
What are you linking it to?

ConnersCraft

I Make Video Games... :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

~AO
Machinima only allows directors to post to their hubs not partners. You don't need to link your account to anything.

Avenged Outcast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
What are you linking it to?
Machinima only allows directors to post to their hubs not partners. You don't need to link your account to anything.
Nevermind. Apparently I'm not sure what's going on, and I honestly doubt anyone else does either. I don't see why I have to be asking a forum of random people this when they could have simply replied to the emails I sent them. I wish I would have never signed that contract.

~AO

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
Nevermind. Apparently I'm not sure what's going on, and I honestly doubt anyone else does either. I don't see why I have to be asking a forum of random people this when they could have simply replied to the emails I sent them. I wish I would have never signed that contract.

~AO
You're partnered, you make money, they make money. If they have an interest in your content on the hub channels, they reach out and make you a director. Seems simple enough, yes?