Machinima Not Paying (Bankruptcy?)

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
So there`s quite a lot of rumors , mostly on Twitter, that within the last few days Machinima has gone into the red.
I did make a thread about it might be possible, a day or two ago but now it seems true.

Machinima`s payments for December were meant to go out on the 15th yet it seems the vast majority of the network has not yet received their payments :https://twitter.com/search?q=machinima pay&src=typd

For those who don`t know Decembers payments are always the highest and there are so many rumors flying apout that Machinima doesn`t have enough money to pay out, so far the head of the affiliate program refused to comment which is a really bad sign.

So has anyone in Machinima been payed yet??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also in a video earlier on DramaAlertNation it was pointed out that the pranking series on Machinima Prime is a fake :
Story @ 1:28

I personally think they must have some problem with paying out or else they would have payed some partners already....

Ghost OOKami

Hard Drive
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Geez, this is sad. I used to think Machinima was the cooliest guys ever. I had thought about starting my channel for about a year before I did and I was sure thats who I was going to try to partner with eventually...but man, I guess not now.

Reactions: Talooka
Reaction score
I'd be curious to see, from anyone signed with Machinima, what the contract actually stipulates regarding payment. If it can be deferred, you have to imagine Machinima's going to delay it as much as is legal.

But if people are missing checks they're legally entitled to by the 15th...oofda!

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In one of the tweets, with a YouTube link to an xJaws video,
the fellow stated that he had only been with Machinima for
6-7 months and they recently let him out of his two year
contract. I guess he got out just in time.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's not strictly on the 15th guys (from what Ric says). It's a holiday in the US plus the weekend.

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
woah thats crazy!

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
It's not strictly on the 15th guys (from what Ric says). It's a holiday in the US plus the weekend.

It`s meant to be the 15th, the fact that there is even delays is worrying and the heads of both affialates and directors are refusing to comment....

G

glitboy

There payouts are not the best so I don't see why they would be going in the red. (I know a person who only gets a 2 dollar CPM).