Machinima Not Paying (Bankruptcy?)

How many people have been regretting signing on with them the past year? I know they've helped some youtubers out, but still. I hear nothing but bad things... : /

They have attempted to force their members to sign new contracts with lower splits, as they owe YouTube more money for being a partner.
They haven't forced them at all. They renegotiated them. If the partner didn't like the new deal, Machinima let them go to another network. Welcome to the real world

They haven't forced them at all. They renegotiated them. If the partner didn't like the new deal, Machinima let them go to another network. Welcome to the real world

Keyword was "attempted" in my OP.

An attempt to get more money out of a creator by changing terms or ending their contract is not good business, and I would be damn p****d if I was told I had locked in split for 2 years, and they decided to renegotiate.

It may not mean much to me and you, because we don't make shitloads, but for the creators who have 10k+ subs, those renegotiations could destroy the only income they have.

I have no job currently(Yay losing my job >_>), and my income comes solely from YT. I couldn't imagine getting any less than I already do.

Just letting you know what "bad things" they have been doing.

They dont pay a lot so i dont know why they are going bankrupt ..... I guess machinima is getting a bit crap. They need to sort it out!

Back