List of GAMING NETWORKS | Requirements & Details

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you so much! I had no clue about any of this information before I read this, so glad you did this. Much appreciated.

No problem. Just keep in mind I will be updating this in the next two months, with like 25 more networks. This includes more PN's, and CA's. It's impossible to get ALL networks included, because a lot die off fast, and some are created all the time. :/

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
im surprised machinma lowered there standers

It's for their "affiliate program." It's a relatively new thing compared to before when they ONLY get pretty large channels. It's because they were running out of money lol. :p

Mohamed Karous

Reaction score
Wow, these days competition is tough! But this has given all networks a wake up call to make sure their network Stands out more!
With my network we provide a 80/20 split(Net). A dashboard, and soo many more features. We have been here since August 2012, I think you should add us !
Our requirements are 500 Views a Day.
If you are interested and get 500 Views a Day apply here
networkvelocity.info/apply.html

If you don't get 500 views a day.
Try entering our partnership Giveaway!
youtube.com/watch?v=DwvTzxcYwaQ

And stay awesome guys

- M.K

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, these days competition is tough! But this has given all networks a wake up call to make sure their network Stands out more!
With my network we provide a 80/20 split(Net). A dashboard, and soo many more features. We have been here since August 2012, I think you should add us !
Our requirements are 500 Views a Day.
If you are interested and get 500 Views a Day apply here
networkvelocity.info/apply.html

If you don't get 500 views a day.
Try entering our partnership Giveaway!
youtube.com/watch?v=DwvTzxcYwaQ

And stay awesome guys

- M.K
Just be careful because moderators may count that as advertising. Just PM me next time with the details. :) I have a few questions so I will PM you! :)

Reactions: Mohamed Karous

SwitchGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
BTW, TGN has updated their requirements to 350 daily views, and 10,000 monthly views. Cheers! :)

Reactions: InfamousMango