List of GAMING NETWORKS | Requirements & Details

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
LIST OF GAMING NETWORKS♦​
There have probably been a lot of threads like this on here. I know Shane has the best list of YouTube networks in general. I have researched a lot, got in contact with networks, and retrieved a lot of information. This thread is unique because it is easy to read, you get the requirements of each network, the contract lengths & revenue splits, and what network each is under. This thread is a list of networks concentrated on mainly gaming.​
Disclaimer: All of this information is always changing. I did my best to get the up-to-date information but I know some if it may be wrong. A lot of you may know more about these networks and I would encourage you to correct me and I will try to correct it on the thread as soon as possible. I have gotten all this information by asking, reading other threads, and viewing requirements and details on the many different websites pertaining to these networks. I have not taken any information directly from any contract. Some of the information I left as "uknown" until I can find that information out.​
EDIT: I have like 20 more networks to add. Dananuh has taken over a thread that contains quite a few of these gaming networks. Use that for now. I will probably be updating this with a bunch more in two weeks. :)
Networks to Add (Gaming-Centred Networks):
LIKE 20 MORE
•[MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD YOU]
Networks to Add (Non-Primary Gaming Networks):
Creative Nation​
Xela​
•[MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD YOU]
LEGEND:
The 3 Type's of Networks

Multi-Channel Network (MCN)
"Multi-Channel Networks (MCNs, or “networks”) are entities that affiliate with multiple YouTube channels, often to offer content creators assistance in areas including product, programming, funding, cross-promotion, partner management, digital rights management, monetization/sales, and/or audience development. MCNs are not affiliated with or endorsed by YouTube or Google." - Google/YouTube's definition.
Proprietary Network:
These are "sub-networks" directly under a certain MCN. They have more freedom and they split their earnings between you, the MCN, and Google.

Content Aggregator:
These are networks under Proprietary networks. PN's might take a content aggregator under their wing so they can provide them with more partners. However, the Proprietary Network would just have to split their earnings with the content aggregator.

PLEASE NOTE:
Sub-Networks:
In this post, I listed all non-MCN's as sub-networks so it is easy to understand that that network is under another network. However, officially, none of these are really "sub-networks." They are known either as a "Proprietary Network," or a "Content Aggregator."
[Click an Image to Enlarge]​
Networks that are Primarily Gaming:
lqf6lOF.png
S5LnS71.png
5e8hNl6.png
XTujyd1.png
PF96Uta.png
fYHQI31.png
9xStoT5.png
qpMX0wR.png
2g5NzOU.png

A5EuZRG.png
9rHcj97.png
KDnJpyT.png
JobtoV6.png
rEwB5B6.png

ADDING MORE SOON!
(I will also be making a list of networks that accept everyone, but have a good focus on gaming as well! Coming Soon!)​
CREDITS
-I want to thank Nick Sacko, from N4Gtv, who has answered my billions of questions​
-Shane for helping me understand a lot about networks​
-MattZ for helping me understand more about networks!

LIST OF GAMING NETWORKS♦​
There have probably been a lot of threads like this on here. I know Shaun has the best list of YouTube networks in general. I have researched a lot, got in contact with networks, and retrieved a lot of information. This thread is unique because it is easy to read, you get the requirements of each network, the contract lengths & revenue splits, and what network each is under. This thread is a list of networks concentrated on mainly gaming.

Disclaimer: All of this information is always changing. I did my best to get the up-to-date information but I know some if it may be wrong. A lot of you may know more about these networks and I would encourage you to correct me and I will try to correct it on the thread as soon as possible. I have gotten all this information by asking, reading other threads, and viewing requirements and details on the many different websites pertaining to these networks. I have not taken any information directly from any contract. Some of the information I left as "uknown" until I can find that information out.

Networks to Add:
TGS​
KSGN​
[Click an Image to Enlarge]​
DXlcSht.png
S450mKN.png
V8KryRH.png
5Xyubeh.png
OoziE3A.png
Y9TLj4L.png
0dWOdHF.png
787GANr.png
4MsfWZ9.png

ADDING MORE SOON!
this was helpful now can anyone tell me how po get out of my partnerjhip

Very informative of requirements!!

Just as a note for anyone who may see this comment in the future "Hello from the past"

I applied to Vultra when I had 350 ish views per day and they accepted me. I didn't accept because I wasn't comfortable with the 3 year contract. The requirement IS 500 daily views as stated above, but they make exceptions sometimes which might be encouraging. (assuming you would be okay with a 3 year lock in... :confused:

Nice list. One thing that caught my eye when looking through it is TGN's split. I think they used to have an 80/20 net split, but changed recently to 100% net, but there's a 60/40 gross.

Very informative of requirements!!

Just as a note for anyone who may see this comment in the future "Hello from the past"

I applied to Vultra when I had 350 ish views per day and they accepted me. I didn't accept because I wasn't comfortable with the 3 year contract. The requirement IS 500 daily views as stated above, but they make exceptions sometimes which might be encouraging. (assuming you would be okay with a 3 year lock in... :confused:

Yeah. I heard they are a good network-but 3 years is too long for me. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1366264225,1366264178][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awsome this can really help thanks mate.

Thanks! :)

I actually want a partnetship with Age of Gaming . I have heard good things about Zoomin.TV and I think RPM partners too much. The only problem is do they accept people with only gameplay you think?

Nice list. One thing that caught my eye when looking through it is TGN's split. I think they used to have an 80/20 net split, but changed recently to 100% net, but there's a 60/40 gross.

Actually? I never really got the whole "gross" and "NET" revenue thing. So GROSS is like the total earnings and YouTube make take like 40%, and we are left with the 60%? Then we get 100% of the remaining earnings? Like what? Obviously that does not make sense. Could you explain it? :) Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1366264546,1366264410][/DOUBLEPOST]
I actually want a partnetship with Age of Gaming . I have heard good things about Zoomin.TV and I think RPM partners too much. The only problem is do they accept people with only gameplay you think?

How many of your videos are JUST gameplay? :/ To be honest; having commentary over your gameplay is what really protects it under "fair use." Unless you know that the game publisher is okay with having people post gameplay and videos about the game, your safest bet is to always have some sort of commentary. You can contact Age of Gaming support. I think they are pretty fast!

Yeah i am with a network that runs of zoom in and they are really good.

Actually? I never really got the whole "gross" and "NET" revenue thing. So GROSS is like the total earnings and YouTube make take like 40%, and we are left with the 60%? Then we get 100% of the remaining earnings? Like what? Obviously that does not make sense. Could you explain it? :) Thanks!!

As I understand it, when it comes down to it, the net split can be pretty much ignored. The gross split is the amount that you actually make.

Back