List of GAMING NETWORKS | Requirements & Details

Laydeliel

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Usually, for smaller channels, you cannot just make deals like that for larger productions. If you do something like comedy/entertainment and you are huge-that is a different story. :p Most networks have some sort of forums-and the bigger the network-the more people on it that you can post and share your content with, or perhaps collab with.

But honestly, networks are all about money. All they really want in the end is money. But then again-that's like all business haha.
Is it limited to a forum and the ability of the Youtuber to draw interest on their own? I would think that a network might recruit Youtube actors, editors, generally skilled people to help with any planned production. Do the networks themselves try to manage or work to produce alongside the Youtubers, or do they leave them alone to do what they want?

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is it limited to a forum and the ability of the Youtuber to draw interest on their own? I would think that a network might recruit Youtube actors, editors, generally skilled people to help with any planned production. Do the networks themselves try to manage or work to produce alongside the Youtubers, or do they leave them alone to do what they want?
Depends greatly on the size of the channel and how much money they bring in, if you are a massive channel making them big $ monthly then they are far more likely to accommodate your needs.

ExtremeGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
♦LIST OF GAMING NETWORKS♦
There have probably been a lot of threads like this on here. I know Shane has the best list of YouTube networks in general. I have researched a lot, got in contact with networks, and retrieved a lot of information. This thread is unique because it is easy to read, you get the requirements of each network, the contract lengths & revenue splits, and what network each is under. This thread is a list of networks concentrated on mainly gaming.​
Disclaimer: All of this information is always changing. I did my best to get the up-to-date information but I know some if it may be wrong. A lot of you may know more about these networks and I would encourage you to correct me and I will try to correct it on the thread as soon as possible. I have gotten all this information by asking, reading other threads, and viewing requirements and details on the many different websites pertaining to these networks. I have not taken any information directly from any contract. Some of the information I left as "uknown" until I can find that information out.​
Networks to Add (Gaming-Centred Networks):
TGS​
•MRE
•[MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD YOU]
Networks to Add (Non-Primary Gaming Networks):
Creative Nation​
Xela​
•[MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD YOU]
LEGEND:
The 3 Type's of Networks

Multi-Channel Network (MCN)
"Multi-Channel Networks (MCNs, or “networks”) are entities that affiliate with multiple YouTube channels, often to offer content creators assistance in areas including product, programming, funding, cross-promotion, partner management, digital rights management, monetization/sales, and/or audience development. MCNs are not affiliated with or endorsed by YouTube or Google." - Google/YouTube's definition.

Proprietary Network:
These are "sub-networks" directly under a certain MCN. They have more freedom and they split their earnings between you, the MCN, and Google.

Content Aggregator:
These are networks under Proprietary networks. PN's might take a content aggregator under their wing so they can provide them with more partners. However, the Proprietary Network would just have to split their earnings with the content aggregator.

PLEASE NOTE:
Sub-Networks:
In this post, I listed all non-MCN's as sub-networks so it is easy to understand that that network is under another network. However, officially, none of these are really "sub-networks." They are known either as a "Proprietary Network," or a "Content Aggregator."

[Click an Image to Enlarge]​
Networks that are Primarily Gaming:

ADDING MORE SOON!
(I will also be making a list of networks that accept everyone, but have a good focus on gaming as well! Coming Soon!)​
CREDITS
-I want to thank Nick Sacko, from N4Gtv, who has answered my billions of questions
-Shane for helping me understand a lot about networks
-MattZ for helping me understand more about networks!
This is awesome cheers but i am a small channel as is most people i see here is there a gaming network for someone who has less than 500 subs ???

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is awesome cheers but i am a small channel as is most people i see here is there a gaming network for someone who has less than 500 subs ???
Most networks only care about view requirements-not subscribers. :)

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ok so is there any networks for people like me who dont have alot of views :)
Yes, there are of course, the Networks, who has no requirements at all, but later you will feel sorry you did joined, because you wont get a good contract deal when you too small.

Most likely you will just stuck in 1-2 years contract on bad terms - why you need it?

Reactions: InfamousMango

ExtremeGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yes, there are of course, the Networks, who has no requirements at all, but later you will feel sorry you did joined, because you wont get a good contract when you too small
well i need something for a about 10 months just to get my up and going

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
well i need something for a about 10 months just to get my up and going
A partnership may not get you "up and going." I just made a commentary about partnerships and whether networks are actually even worth it anymore. :p If you are a small channel, you will barely make much. :/
The only good thing is that if you join a big network, you will get a royalty-free music library (most likely). The only feature you will gain from YouTube is "YouTube Shows." So, really, networks will not really help you grow. It's up to you to do that, and build your channel, and get connected with others! :D

SwitchGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you so much! I had no clue about any of this information before I read this, so glad you did this. Much appreciated.