List of GAMING NETWORKS | Requirements & Details

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Propriety networks are straight under the MCN and usually can negotiate contracts and such.
Content Aggregators are under the Propriety networks.
Wait why would Propriety networks have networks under them? They're the ones under another network right? How can they give permission to have another "sub-network type thing" under them as well? What is an example? In your list you just said they were generally either of them. How would I find out whether these network's are propriety or a content aggregators? Would it even matter if they are all under a network? :/ Ahh sorry for the many questions but I just don't get how a sub-network (propriety network) can have another network under them.

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wait why would Propriety networks have networks under them? They're the ones under another network right? How can they give permission to have another "sub-network type thing" under them as well? What is an example? In your list you just said they were generally either of them. How would I find out whether these network's are propriety or a content aggregators? Would it even matter if they are all under a network? :/ Ahh sorry for the many questions but I just don't get how a sub-network (propriety network) can have another network under them.
Example of MCN = Bent Pixels , Example of Proprietary network = Vultra. Vultra will split a % of their earnings with Bent Pixels, then Vultra may take CA's under them and split a further % with the CA in return for the CA partnering people, supporting them etc. So CA's will earn less than Proprietary Networks because they are splitting their earnings with the Proprietary network and with the MCN, where as Proprietary networks are one step higher and only split their earnings with the MCN (and of course google and the partner).

Reactions: InfamousMango

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Curse is offering 90/10 gross splits, you need 1k+ subs and good content.

q2foou

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
interesting information i had never heard of NG4TV before.

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think there is a mistake under Age of Gaming (zoomin.tv)
in your post: 3 month trial and no lock-in (why needed trial if its no lock-in :) )
i think its: 3 month trial and 12 month contract after trial.

P.S. very good and helpfull topic! :)

Laydeliel

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
What's it actually like working with a network? I've never heard anyone really talk about the support they receive from their partnerships though they talk about earnings constantly.

I would've thought the biggest advantage to a network would be the support of the other Youtubers in the network, being able to call for help with anything or anyone you might need in your video and being able to attempt larger scale productions with the help of the network. I don't know much about it, but from what I've heard it seems to be more about just handling the legal/ad money side of things, which seems a bit of a shame to me.

InfamousMango

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think there is a mistake under Age of Gaming (zoomin.tv)
in your post: 3 month trial and no lock-in (why needed trial if its no lock-in :) )
i think its: 3 month trial and 12 month contract after trial.

P.S. very good and helpfull topic! :)
You are right! Thanks for that. I am going to update the list and fix errors this weekend. :)

Thanks again![DOUBLEPOST=1366860740,1366860256][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's it actually like working with a network? I've never heard anyone really talk about the support they receive from their partnerships though they talk about earnings constantly.

I would've thought the biggest advantage to a network would be the support of the other Youtubers in the network, being able to call for help with anything or anyone you might need in your video and being able to attempt larger scale productions with the help of the network. I don't know much about it, but from what I've heard it seems to be more about just handling the legal/ad money side of things, which seems a bit of a shame to me.
It is all about support. Most people message me with things like, "Who pays the most CPM?" The reason I joined the network I am personally with, is not because of the pay; it's because of their support. You should have a good support team who are ready to answer your questions. It's hard to talk about which networks provide the best support on here because that can be like putting another network down, or advertising for your own. (I am with a network and if I said bad stuff about another, it's not really right.) The only time I talk about a network providing bad support is when someone else, or a bunch of people tell me that a network has bad support. Usually, for smaller channels, you cannot just make deals like that for larger productions. If you do something like comedy/entertainment and you are huge-that is a different story. :p Most networks have some sort of forums-and the bigger the network-the more people on it that you can post and share your content with, or perhaps collab with.

But honestly, networks are all about money. All they really want in the end is money. But then again-that's like all business haha.