Is Vultra Network any good?

lol... Did you not read your contract?

Royalties:
"In consideration of the representations, warranties and license herein granted, BENT PIXELS
will pay to Media Owner royalties equal to fifty percent (50%) of Revenues, inclusive of all
applicable taxes, to be paid and delivered on a quarterly basis within thirty (30) days following
the end of each calendar quarter during the Term and for the one (1) year period thereafter."

Term:
"The term of this Agreement will begin on the Effective Date and will end on the third
annual anniversary thereof. This Agreement will automatically renew at the end of the Term for
subsequent one (1) year periods on each anniversary date of the Effective Date after the third
year. BENT PIXELS may at anytime, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove and/
or terminate this agreement."

lol... Did you not read your contract?

Royalties:
"In consideration of the representations, warranties and license herein granted, BENT PIXELS
will pay to Media Owner royalties equal to fifty percent (50%) of Revenues, inclusive of all
applicable taxes, to be paid and delivered on a quarterly basis within thirty (30) days following
the end of each calendar quarter during the Term and for the one (1) year period thereafter."

Term:
"The term of this Agreement will begin on the Effective Date and will end on the third
annual anniversary thereof. This Agreement will automatically renew at the end of the Term for
subsequent one (1) year periods on each anniversary date of the Effective Date after the third
year. BENT PIXELS may at anytime, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove and/
or terminate this agreement."
Many people fell for it, he's not the only one.

You get 50% of your estimated earnings.

They fed me that 70% or 80% net kool aid line already and I fell for it now I got to deal with it for another 2 years.

If you made $100 on estimated earnings then you really made $50

And if you already signed then you're stuck for 3 years with a 50/50 contract.
Hey man,
it is an 70/30 split after googles cut so that sir, is not a 100% correct[DOUBLEPOST=1390668994,1390668890][/DOUBLEPOST]
Too bad I'm like one of their top 20 partners so I can't be let go whether I have strikes, argue and so on.

I heard they let smaller partners go fast but keep the bigger partners (like me) on lock down.
But do you like Vultra? They've recently partnered with a big crowdfunding company, what do you think about that?
Will you be using it or?

Hey man,
it is an 70/30 split after googles cut so that sir, is not a 100% correct[DOUBLEPOST=1390668994,1390668890][/DOUBLEPOST]
But do you like Vultra? They've recently partnered with a big crowdfunding company, what do you think about that?
Will you be using it or?
I don't think anyone does like Vultra that's partnered with them :p Simple because they don't go for a slice of the pie, they go and run away with half of it :D

Hey man,
Will you be using it or?
Hey, do you have any info about when they changed to 70% gross?

Hey man,
Will you be using it or?

You have no idea what you're talking about. Been partnered with them from a year. They take 50% of your estimated earnings. You'll see when you get your first pay.

Hey, do you have any info about when they changed to 70% gross?

It hasn't. Someone at Vultra probably fed him some kool aid.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Been partnered with them from a year. They take 50% of your estimated earnings. You'll see when you get your first pay.

It hasn't. Someone at Vultra probably fed him some kool aid.
Haha, that's what I was thinking, it's been 50 for ages. :p

Back