Is Vultra Network any good?

Found this forum from a tweet. lol

My little brother at 9 signed the contract when me and the pro evo team where out of town. i told him to look at networks not sign us up to one. We come back 10 days later to find our we're stuck in this stupid network. Not my brother fault he just wants to help and well still young. Since hes not a member of the team and also under age they should let me go right?

Nope there being complete utter retards about the hole thing. If it does go to court there will lose because at the end of it they signed a contact with someone under 18 and didn't get any parent signatrue which well over here in Northern Ireland/UK isn't allowed last time i checked and the contract will just be burned up.

There support is horrible they never reply within 24 been on them now for a week got 2 replys. and been 4 days since the last one. There forums is so beyond broken its a f*****g joke i could make better forum in 2 mins with my eyes close and drunk. Like most you guys said it is the worst network i've ever seen. I have talked to a few others and none off them are as bad as this.

Were stuck in this stupid contract and can't seem to get out.

@TheGamePranker you must be brain dead or really really stupid, But guessing you are maybe same age as my brother and u jumped at the first network like he did. its 50% 3 Year contract, and you can't even print out the stupid contract from the way they build the site.

No.1 on the Forums its a ghost town in there 90% of the time. I've made few post never once got a reply trying to set things up. Even for other people when they where looking things. This Network is a joke. There felt with Greed and they trick young people and idiots into there Network that don't no better. No Offence to anyone.

There loads stuff you don't seem to know or understand so before you even stick up for them how about you tell me the one good thing they have?

Spotlight? pff your on a waiting list for 3 months for 600subs? and even then you have a low chance of getting into the spotlight because of all the stupid changes they keep making and so on. This Network will hopefully die off soon enough.

But if anyone can help my team get out of this please do help us out thanks.

Yea right ^....

We've got a joker about.. I've seen a 2yr old tell a better story :)

hmmm.... ok. We just came to tell our side of the story, we don't care what peeps think at the end of the day, That's what happen believe it or not. Our team just here to help people out if and when we can.

P.S. we don't have the time to joke about unlike you're self, we got loads of stuff to do over here in Ireland so we really bearly have the time to mess about. But if you do have a problem please feel free to seek out our C.E.O. and send him your feedback.

hmmm.... ok. We just came to tell our side of the story, we don't care what peeps think at the end of the day, That's what happen believe it or not. Our team just here to help people out if and when we can.

P.S. we don't have the time to joke about unlike you're self, we got loads of stuff to do over here in Ireland so we really bearly have the time to mess about. But if you do have a problem please feel free to seek out our C.E.O. and send him your feedback.
Yup, I've got loads of stuff to do here too :)

Found this forum from a tweet. lol

My little brother at 9 signed the contract when me and the pro evo team where out of town. i told him to look at networks not sign us up to one. We come back 10 days later to find our we're stuck in this stupid network. Not my brother fault he just wants to help and well still young. Since hes not a member of the team and also under age they should let me go right?

Nope there being complete utter retards about the hole thing. If it does go to court there will lose because at the end of it they signed a contact with someone under 18 and didn't get any parent signatrue which well over here in Northern Ireland/UK isn't allowed last time i checked and the contract will just be burned up.

There support is horrible they never reply within 24 been on them now for a week got 2 replys. and been 4 days since the last one. There forums is so beyond broken its a f*****g joke i could make better forum in 2 mins with my eyes close and drunk. Like most you guys said it is the worst network i've ever seen. I have talked to a few others and none off them are as bad as this.

Were stuck in this stupid contract and can't seem to get out.

@TheGamePranker you must be brain dead or really really stupid, But guessing you are maybe same age as my brother and u jumped at the first network like he did. its 50% 3 Year contract, and you can't even print out the stupid contract from the way they build the site.

No.1 on the Forums its a ghost town in there 90% of the time. I've made few post never once got a reply trying to set things up. Even for other people when they where looking things. This Network is a joke. There felt with Greed and they trick young people and idiots into there Network that don't no better. No Offence to anyone.

There loads stuff you don't seem to know or understand so before you even stick up for them how about you tell me the one good thing they have?

Spotlight? pff your on a waiting list for 3 months for 600subs? and even then you have a low chance of getting into the spotlight because of all the stupid changes they keep making and so on. This Network will hopefully die off soon enough.

But if anyone can help my team get out of this please do help us out thanks.
Contact Bent Pixels directly :/

no[DOUBLEPOST=1383048131,1383048038][/DOUBLEPOST]
50/50 is GOD AWFUL, even 70/30 is a horrible revenue share. They have a s****y CPM, they take way too much of your money, their partner support is minimal, they don't have any promotional features, they don't have individual ad sales. I don't see how you could possibly be fooled to think this is a good network.

This.
I was in Vultra on my old account, and i can agree with uber here, vultra is a complete trash network.

Back