Is Vultra Network any good?

TheGamePranker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,
I'm partnered with vultra ( a part of Bent Pixels ) and they have been helping me out so much lately!
If I ask them a question they respond in less then 24 hours, for ex: I asked them to ad an analystics tab for the dashboard instead of linking to the youtube analystics page.
I got a respond in less then 24 hours that they will implement that and guess what, they had an analystics tab on the dashboard in less then a week!

I hear alot of people saying that the network isn't good but how do they know that? Are you partnered with them? Well, if the answer is NO, you should not spread hate.
Most of the people are just scared because of the 3 year lock-in.

Also, they give you 50 percent split of the revenue you make, that doesn't sound that well but ( and I've read this, I'm not sure about this ) in this 50/50 split the cost for the transaction, for the employees are already included in comparison with other networks who offer a 70/30 split but you have to keep in mind that they will also pay there employees with your money.
(AGAIN, I've read this on 2 websites, I don't know or it's true for a 100%, I would love to read what you guys think or know in the reply section :) )

And btw, youtube is about having fun, not about the money!
And if you care about the money, I got a relative high CPM and I'm a really small youtuber.

So what do you guys think about Vultra?

TheGamePranker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why are you asking if Vultra is a good network when we're not even allowed to say no? :p
Hahah, maybe it wasn't that clear, I ment to ask what you guys are thinking ;D

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I've heard of them, never knew they were a gaming network. They sound like an okay network from what you've said. But I'm a little scared of joining smaller networks, from what I've heard they can be hard to deal with. Also I'm not sure I could commit to 3 years, especially if the network didn't work out for me.

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Erm 50/50 split is terrible. a 70/30 split isn't "70/30 but we also pay the wages of our staff with the rest of your 70%"

TheGamePranker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've heard of them, never knew they were a gaming network. They sound like an okay network from what you've said. But I'm a little scared of joining smaller networks, from what I've heard they can be hard to deal with. Also I'm not sure I could commit to 3 years, especially if the network didn't work out for me.
Hi,
yeah they are a gaming network to, they have a "Vultra Gaming" channel as well :)
And yeah alot of people are scared because of the 3 year lock-in but when you partner with a good network, you don't have or don't want to leave ;D
And they are definitely not hard to deal with ( look at the example ) :)[DOUBLEPOST=1383047306,1383047179][/DOUBLEPOST]
Erm 50/50 split is terrible. a 70/30 split isn't "70/30 but we also pay the wages of our staff with the rest of your 70%"
50/50 percent isn't that bad if you compare it to 70/30 and when you need to give some money from your 70%

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
50/50 split with 3 year lock in is pretty much the worst possible network deal you can get. What I'm trying to tell you is they DON'T pay the wages out of the 70%, the 70% is YOURS, their cut is the 30%.

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
no[DOUBLEPOST=1383048131,1383048038][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi,
I'm partnered with vultra ( a part of Bent Pixels ) and they have been helping me out so much lately!
If I ask them a question they respond in less then 24 hours, for ex: I asked them to ad an analystics tab for the dashboard instead of linking to the youtube analystics page.
I got a respond in less then 24 hours that they will implement that and guess what, they had an analystics tab on the dashboard in less then a week!

I hear alot of people saying that the network isn't good but how do they know that? Are you partnered with them? Well, if the answer is NO, you should not spread hate.
Most of the people are just scared because of the 3 year lock-in.

Also, they give you 50 percent split of the revenue you make, that doesn't sound that well but ( and I've read this, I'm not sure about this ) in this 50/50 split the cost for the transaction, for the employees are already included in comparison with other networks who offer a 70/30 split but you have to keep in mind that they will also pay there employees with your money.
(AGAIN, I've read this on 2 websites, I don't know or it's true for a 100%, I would love to read what you guys think or know in the reply section :) )

And btw, youtube is about having fun, not about the money!
And if you care about the money, I got a relative high CPM and I'm a really small youtuber.

So what do you guys think about Vultra?
50/50 is GOD AWFUL, even 70/30 is a horrible revenue share. They have a s****y CPM, they take way too much of your money, their partner support is minimal, they don't have any promotional features, they don't have individual ad sales. I don't see how you could possibly be fooled to think this is a good network.

TheGamePranker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
no[DOUBLEPOST=1383048131,1383048038][/DOUBLEPOST]
50/50 is GOD AWFUL, even 70/30 is a horrible revenue share. They have a s****y CPM, they take way too much of your money, their partner support is minimal, they don't have any promotional features, they don't have individual ad sales. I don't see how you could possibly be fooled to think this is a good network.
Their partner support is awesome, they do have promotionale features and they do have individual ad sales.
And 50/50 vs 70/30= 70/30 wind, but, the CPM is high in compariso with other networks