Is Vultra Network any good?

Yea right ^....

We've got a joker about.. I've seen a 2yr old tell a better story :)

More or less he isn't joking around. Coming from an unhappy Vultra partner.

After they lock you in and take 50% that's it.

ALMOST makes TGN look like a better choice (and that place was terrible)

More or less he isn't joking around. Coming from an unhappy Vultra partner.

After they lock you in and take 50% that's it.

ALMOST makes TGN look like a better choice (and that place was terrible)
I know what they are like, the bit I said he was making up was "my 9 yr old brother signed up, filled up the contract, waited for the link email, then linked our channel, while I was away" :D

I know what they are like, the bit I said he was making up was "my 9 yr old brother signed up, filled up the contract, waited for the link email, then linked our channel, while I was away" :D

I seen it happen on vultra these past couple months.

They only let you go when they threaten to sue.

Even their number 1 gaming partner gets treated like the rest of us. Like s**t.

They feel that these other partnerships offering 80%,90% will go out of business soon. When in fact once everyone's contract ends they'll just leave Vultra.

I seen it happen on vultra these past couple months.

They only let you go when they threaten to sue.

Even their number 1 gaming partner gets treated like the rest of us. Like s**t.

They feel that these other partnerships offering 80%,90% will go out of business soon. When in fact once everyone's contract ends they'll just leave Vultra.
I'm not saying the 3 years at 50:50 is good.. I know it's horrible. As I said, I was only laughing at the fact this guy was blaming his 9 yr old brother on doing the whole process for him when clearly that would take multiple hours, login details to all his accounts and knowing the whole process.

I'm not saying the 3 years at 50:50 is good.. I know it's horrible. As I said, I was only laughing at the fact this guy was blaming his 9 yr old brother on doing the whole process for him when clearly that would take multiple hours, login details to all his accounts and knowing the whole process.

I'm aware which is why I said

"I seen it happen on vultra these past couple months.

They only let you go when they threaten to sue."

Getting partnered isn't rocket science. It would be silly to say that a 9 year old couldn't do this.

I'm aware which is why I said

"I seen it happen on vultra these past couple months.

They only let you go when they threaten to sue."

Getting partnered isn't rocket science. It would be silly to say that a 9 year old couldn't do this.
I disagree, I strongly believe a 9 yr old would not be capable of it.

Please explain in detail as to why a 9 year old couldn't do it.
I don't have a lengthy explanation, but I do believe that it's more likely that this is an excuse, than the truth. Seriously it's not something you just do, it's not just clicking a button, you are signing several legal documents, and if you live in the US you also need to fill out a W9 form.

Back