Is Vultra Network any good?

Let me guess, 80/20? because Net means the Network their a sub-network of has already taken a cut.
Hi,
They've explained me what the NET revenue is.
So, this means what I earn after google took his cut, no sub network or anything :)
And I don't know or I can say what my split is, I'll ask or I can say that and if I'm allowed to then I will post it here ASAP :)[DOUBLEPOST=1383332168,1383331422][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let me guess, 80/20? because Net means the Network their a sub-network of has already taken a cut.
I'm actually confused now...
I'm gonna stop answering till Vultra gives clear answers :)

Hi,
They've explained me what the NET revenue is.
So, this means what I earn after google took his cut, no sub network or anything :)
And I don't know or I can say what my split is, I'll ask or I can say that and if I'm allowed to then I will post it here ASAP :)[DOUBLEPOST=1383332168,1383331422][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm actually confused now...
I'm gonna stop answering till Vultra gives clear answers :)

Bent Pixels switched from 50/50 gross to 70/30 net in the contract language. The net value of 70 is before accounting fees, etc, etc. are taken out which then makes it back to 50. They changed it a couple of months ago (not sure when you joined..)

Bent Pixels switched from 50/50 gross to 70/30 net in the contract language. The net value of 70 is before accounting fees, etc, etc. are taken out which then makes it back to 50. They changed it a couple of months ago (not sure when you joined..)
I joined 3 weeks ago ;D
So my split goes from 70/30 -> 50/50?
Is this the same with other networks who got a 70/30 split? Do other networks also take that cut?:)

I joined 3 weeks ago ;D
So my split goes from 70/30 -> 50/50?
Is this the same with other networks who got a 70/30 split? Do other networks also take that cut?:)
After their fees it works out at 50.

Do other networks do it? Eh, not really they usually put aside X percent already in their cut for accounting fees and that kind of stuff

After their fees it works out at 50.

Do other networks do it? Eh, not really they usually put aside X percent already in their cut for accounting fees and that kind of stuff
Hi,
So Vultra sended an email back and I get the 70%!
They only take the 30% so, I think that split is not below averages ;D

Back