Hey if you want an intro, go for it. and if you got 5 bucks to spare, fiverr is where I got my intro. Just got to look around on there and find the right person and you can get a sweet deal on a really nice intro.

Sometimes i don't know if i should put the intro or not!
I think i have a good intro but as i see in the Analytics a lot of people go out...
Maybe any advice's?

Interesting hearing about the analytical data of people dropping out of videos with an intro. I had a 5 second one on my last video just showing a quick logo I made up and the video title then blending into the first shot. Thing is I suppose people can be put off by the music or something that could turn them instantly off before even seeing the first few seconds etc.

I thing intro is important for branding...it's represent yourself....& that also add a little bit of presentation to your videos....So I thing it will be great to have an intro for your channel :)

I Narrate stories and other horror related topics, i don't think it depends on the channel, and i have an intro it is only 2 sec long ,so i agree with most of the guys here, gor for it.

I've wondered which would work best for me as well. I tried going without intro, it kind of missed something. Then I tried going for a highlight of the video as an intro, but that was kind of blend as well. It's something to consider for you perhaps?

Really depends on the content, and what you would consider an "intro." I would say go for it as long as it's no longer then three to four seconds. Just make sure it looks decent enough.

Back