Intro or no intro?

Lil' Bane

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I think intro could be nice, but a lot of the time they all seem the same. It's just another flashy 3D text floating on the screen. I personally don't use one, but I do use outros to simply say comment, like, and subscribe.

UNOTAKU

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I think short intros are a great way to keep your name in the viewers heads - I found that people love it when they're already familiar with a certain video style etc., and if you're intro is catchy, people might remember you :)

Reactions: Colormyfootsteps

zaiful

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if you give a look at your video, starting at the beginning of the intro and outro suffix, will improve a quality of your videos are the preferred by youtube. And your video will be in the high value CPM

CubuZi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a gaming channel and i have a trailer check it out

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't personally use an intro right now because I don't have a good one, but its a good idea to have one and make it short and good :)

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Are you talking about an intro card? Not everyone needs to use an intro card or short video. Some people just introduce themselves at the start of the video and for some channels it works. Take Pewdiepie for example....

If you do go for a short video intro, make it less than 4 seconds.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Some viewers want you to get to the point with your video and maybe you should add a a small part of the video to the beginning, something interesting.
I do this for a fair few of my videos, I tend to put a funny skit at the beginning before the intro. I just like how it flows for some reason lol