Intro or no intro?

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey if you want an intro, go for it. and if you got 5 bucks to spare, fiverr is where I got my intro. Just got to look around on there and find the right person and you can get a sweet deal on a really nice intro.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sometimes i don't know if i should put the intro or not!
I think i have a good intro but as i see in the Analytics a lot of people go out...
Maybe any advice's?
Interesting hearing about the analytical data of people dropping out of videos with an intro. I had a 5 second one on my last video just showing a quick logo I made up and the video title then blending into the first shot. Thing is I suppose people can be put off by the music or something that could turn them instantly off before even seeing the first few seconds etc.

Bentura Madrid

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I have a very short intro at the beginning of my videos... I like them! Do it!

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thing intro is important for branding...it's represent yourself....& that also add a little bit of presentation to your videos....So I thing it will be great to have an intro for your channel :)

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if your intro has a purpose like building emotion or branding then yes, otherwise I'd just let it be.

Lenny's Limbo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I Narrate stories and other horror related topics, i don't think it depends on the channel, and i have an intro it is only 2 sec long ,so i agree with most of the guys here, gor for it.

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've wondered which would work best for me as well. I tried going without intro, it kind of missed something. Then I tried going for a highlight of the video as an intro, but that was kind of blend as well. It's something to consider for you perhaps?

Eyan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Really depends on the content, and what you would consider an "intro." I would say go for it as long as it's no longer then three to four seconds. Just make sure it looks decent enough.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have a really good idea for one and it is really what you want, go for it!