I like seeing different channels! LET ME REVIEW YOU, YO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey CristyTango! I would love and appreciate a review from you :) I'm in the process of trying to take my channel to the next level so any feedback is greatly appreciated :DThanks in Advance

Your banner is pretty cool, just everything is a little too low and the bottom of your name (not the letters, but the black part) gets a little cut off.
I see that you put a little subscribe button and you've also have an end card now- you should really be putting annotations/spotlights around your subscribe and your last weeks video so people could click on it right there :D
Also, you look a lot more natural in your vlog rather than your videos. I don't know why. Maybe you are scripted? Some of your reactions seemed forced in your backpack video. Sometimes it isn't though,so I might be wrong. :p

I hope this helped you out a little :D[DOUBLEPOST=1465922619,1465922031][/DOUBLEPOST]
Go for it please. Watch and tell me what famous channel I remind you most of. That's all I'd like to know.
I may be slightly oblivious, but I've never seen a channel like this. Personally I have never seen a channel like this. I'm surprised that you don't have more subs. You do a lot of good work.

I don't know if I helped at all. :([DOUBLEPOST=1465922679][/DOUBLEPOST]
Has nothing to do with this but i just found this thread in ''whats new'' section and saw the thumbnail of your selfie and wanted to say that expression is great :roflmao2:
You're welcome ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1465924827][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey i would love some feedback on my latest video
I liked it :) It was a great story. Great liar haha I was also watching the gameplay- Roadhog is my favorite. Not too shabby :)[DOUBLEPOST=1465929678][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Cristy! You may remember me, you may not, but that's besides the point! I'd be quite honored and very happy if you were to check out my channel and maybe the latest video - I'd love some feedback and whatever else you decide to do with it is up to you!

I was going to upload another video towards the end of the day, but it's entirely your choice if you want to review or simply check that one out. Anyway, thank you and may your feedback be amazing!

P.S. Banner is a work in progress because mishaps. Unless it's good as it is. Dunno.
ALL HAIL COMRADE SUPREME! :D
Yeah, the banner, I wish the balloon was bigger and maybe have your name? haha because of communism? I can see that...lmfao
You make nice short videos so that is great :D
I like that you videos don't have the typical generic gamer HEEEEEY WHAT'S UP YOU GUYS, MY NAME IS GAMERGUY123 you're just playing a game with your buddy. It's nice.
I don't think I helped at all :'(

Your banner is pretty cool, just everything is a little too low and the bottom of your name (not the letters, but the black part) gets a little cut off.
I see that you put a little subscribe button and you've also have an end card now- you should really be putting annotations/spotlights around your subscribe and your last weeks video so people could click on it right there :D
Also, you look a lot more natural in your vlog rather than your videos. I don't know why. Maybe you are scripted? Some of your reactions seemed forced in your backpack video. Sometimes it isn't though,so I might be wrong. :p

I hope this helped you out a little :D[DOUBLEPOST=1465922619,1465922031][/DOUBLEPOST]
I may be slightly oblivious, but I've never seen a channel like this. Personally I have never seen a channel like this. I'm surprised that you don't have more subs. You do a lot of good work.

I liked it :) It was a great story. Great liar haha I was also watching the gameplay- Roadhog is my favorite. Not too shabby :)[DOUBLEPOST=1465929678][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, the banner, I wish the balloon was bigger and maybe have your name? haha because of communism? I can see that...lmfao
I like that you videos don't have the typical generic gamer HEEEEEY WHAT'S UP YOU GUYS, MY NAME IS GAMERGUY123 you're just playing a game with your buddy. It's nice.
Thanks! I try to have a bit of a different dynamic when it comes to videos. Plus, dumber stuff happens that way.

But you did help! You gave me some good ideas for the banner, something which needs a bit of an improvement - cause it doesn't look as good as it could be! Thank you anyway! Glad you enjoyed the videos!

Hello, I'm new here and hope you can check my channel. it's about family and my kids mostly..thanks! =)

Thanks!! In part I have no influences because I never really watched YouTube until I started and so those things you see from other people can't subconsciously carry over. But I'm glad you liked! 120 subs is not bad. But I never ask anyone to sub or watch. I just let them out there But you've been a big help

Hello, I'm new here and hope you can check my channel. it's about family and my kids mostly..thanks! =)
Okie dokie, so I'm going to start off with your banner. The idea is there, but it's a bit busy, and you can't see the name of your channel AT ALL. If you are in love with your banner how it is, at least switch the color of the font so it is easier to read :)
Same with your thumbnails. They are sooo busy and I can't read the words that you put on there, so I would just make it a little less busy and use more eye-catching fonts with contrasting colors than the background. :(
Your more recent ones are a liiiiiitle better, but your thumbnail size is too big because some of it is getting cut off. I like the AWESOME and the YEAH in the recent ones, and I wish you would make the rest of the words as eye-catching.
Also, I don't think that the hastags are needed in your titles. I don't really think that does anything for you. Maybe try Legoland California:CHIMA WATER PARK EXPERIENCE! Or something like that, that caps aren't even needed!
Also, you don't need hastags in your tags either.
Otherwise it is nice to see the adventures you go on, and I bet it will be nice to get to watch your children grow :D

If you didn't know- I mean no offense and I didn't mean to sound mean if I did :p

@CristyTango Thanks for your comment..I do appreciate your honest opinion and I'm glad you said it. That's what I want to know and to be better is to have someone who is actually gonna look into my channels and videos. Thank you again! :up2:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZSdEDE4sAS6n4JF9jE3NRw
I guess I could use some constructive criticism, specifically on my commentating style.

I play mostly Dark Souls 3 stuff. I have a Level One LP, random bits of stupid, and all that jazz. I'm also doing other stuff with games that interest me or seem wacky.

I will advise you not to check my channel out, however, if you get easily offended. My sense of humor is rather dry, and everything I say is, in fact, a joke.

Thank you very much for offering your services.

Whhhhatttt, you started a week ago and you already have 55 subscribers?! Whhaaaattt? Go you :D
I think that maybe you should have the style of your profile picture as the banner because that looks a lot cooler, also you seem to play CS:GO and Rocket League and your banner doesn't show that currently and the picture you DO have is warped.
Since you are doing funny moment videos, If the funny moment is someone or you making a funny comment, I'd like to see a subtitle so we can understand. You mic isn't the best currently. It's kind of muffled :( Another thing is, your intro is A LOT louder than your videos. It scared me a little.

I hope that this helped at least a little!

Dear Cristy,

First of all thanks a lot for taking the time to give me any advice about improving my Youtube channel!

I have recently changed my avatar back to the one I am using here in the forum, since it is more in line with my banner. Anyway it was good for pointing it out! :D
Adding any subtitles to my videos would be a nice improvement, but there is also a downside. If you want to add any subtitles in a correct way it will take a lot more time (let's say +/- 1 hour ) for the 3-4 minute videos I am creating. It's something to considerate though, since it could be essential for aiming at a larger audience.

Last but not least the sound comparison of my videos. You are right about the fact that my intro is louder than any of the other content shown in the video, I will take care in any future videos that the sound will be lowered.

Anyway I wanted to thank you once again for reviewing my channel, you did a great job![DOUBLEPOST=1466019819,1466019751][/DOUBLEPOST]
Loving the new logo, a lot better than before! Are you going to change it on your channel as well?

It was not in line with my current Youtube banner, so I did change it back to the old one :) ( same avatar as I am using here )

TriviaTrain. Supplying you will interesting and crazy facts.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC23iNvEGVNZVgN9UGcFVDbA
I hate hate hate to say this, but your voice is EXTREMELY monotonous. Your videos say 'MIND BLOWING' and 'AMAZING' but you sound like you are boring yourself. What you you think we will feel? Maybe you can't help it, but it is certainly not helping you. :( I'm sorry.

I don't know how In love you are with the name of your channel, but I don't think it really fits. All of your videos say FACTS not 'trivial facts' or whatever.. People who search for trivia are looking for the game. UNLESS you change the titles of the videos, people will find your channel name misleading.

I know that you probably worked hard on your banner, but it just looks like you made it in Paint. It's not every eye-catching either. For someone who has AMAZING and MIND BLOWING facts, your banner is very lackluster.

I hope that I helped and didn't offend you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back