I like seeing different channels! LET ME REVIEW YOU, YO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I'd like to help anyone who needs it. Any type of channel, I will take the time to check it out! Gimme Gimme Gimme

Last edited:

MindofEnvy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Me as well, any video. I would love to know how I can improve.

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Hey! i would love a review for my latest vid
I'm glad that you made a video on how to play Mercy. When I watch my husband play, I NEVER understand how healers work at all. It was a nice short video and you covered a lot, so that is a big plus and made it easy to watch.

Reactions: sodaholiczir

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm open to criticism, always! I know my camera quality isn't so good, I'm actually ordering a eos t5i Monday night, so that will soon be improved! I hope with that my sound will too, and I'm working on buying a new mic and new lighting equipment. I'm painting my spare bedroom to become my filming room as we speak. c:

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
i would like some feedback and reviews to improve my new youtube channel. Its called “Me Gaming4U” and I made my first destiny montage, link to video : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChaTKI675uT8_Ovt-dwdy9Q?spfreload=10
P.S
I would really appreciate if you could support me with a sub and like if you enjoyed the video.
I don't know if I was supposed to be hearing the talking during the video. If I was, the music is too loud. If not, you might want to consider taking the sound out of the footage itself like your other videos are.
Your intro could definitely be better. The pastels don't go with your profile picture, and I feel like that picture should be A LOT bigger. Something else that your profile picture doesn't go with is your banner. :p I hope I helped[DOUBLEPOST=1465749273,1465748536][/DOUBLEPOST]
Me as well, any video. I would love to know how I can improve.
You have a natural way of speaking. You don't seem to try and be like everyone else and you don't try too hard like a lot of new gamers do. I kinda wish that your profile picture font was the one you used on your banner. It's really cool and I think that would look A LOT better than the font that is on your banner. It looks a lot better.
You sound quality is a little poopy because there is some crackling- it's not as bad as your first video though. It doesn't happen as much (unless the sound I am hearing is the sound of the guns haha) I hope this helped :D[DOUBLEPOST=1465749301][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey i check out your channel its not bad but you need fix the thumbnail i suggest you use some vibrant text for people to easily read like mine check it outhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UChaTKI675uT8_Ovt-dwdy9Q
Who me? lol

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hey, would love some feedback. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.