I like seeing different channels! LET ME REVIEW YOU, YO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd absolutely love a review for my channel. I've recently started uploading Youtuber's Life videos and tried to do a little bit of daily vlogging, even for like 2 minutes. I know my webcam quality isn't great what else could I do to get myself noticed a bit more or to up my video quality? Thank you very much!

Hi I'd like a review please! Of anything or everything. Videos, thumbnails, channel art, etc. Please feel free to make suggestions. Thank you in advance :)

You speak really naturally on camera. You don't sound scripted :D Your banner is nice and clean.
I really love your vlogs. It makes me feel like I'm looking inside of your life :D I think maybe you should have a trailer. That would be nice :D Other than that, you aren't doing bad at all!

@CristyTango Well if you're offering, the featured video on my channel would be my point of enquiry ^_^
There is no way that you didn't know that it was awesome. I think you just wanted me to watch it ;) I watched it twice and can't find anything wrong with it! Great camera, great audio, awesome editing. It was great. You go guurrrl. (I know you aren't a girl... lol)[DOUBLEPOST=1465842232,1465841373][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd absolutely love a review for my channel. I've recently started uploading Youtuber's Life videos and tried to do a little bit of daily vlogging, even for like 2 minutes. I know my webcam quality isn't great what else could I do to get myself noticed a bit more or to up my video quality? Thank you very much!
I watched another video of someone playing YouTuber's life and I thought that the game was ridiculous, but the way you play it, I might be changing my mind! It still seems a little ridiculous, but a little better now.[DOUBLEPOST=1465842261][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't mean to post that yet

There is no way that you didn't know that it was awesome. I think you just wanted me to watch it ;) I watched it twice and can't find anything wrong with it! Great camera, great audio, awesome editing. It was great. You go guurrrl. (I know you aren't a girl... lol)[DOUBLEPOST=1465842232,1465841373][/DOUBLEPOST]
I watched another video of someone playing YouTuber's life and I thought that the game was ridiculous, but the way you play it, I might be changing my mind! It still seems a little ridiculous, but a little better now.[DOUBLEPOST=1465842261][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't mean to post that yet
That means a lot that I might've changed your mine about the game! Thank you very much!

There is no way that you didn't know that it was awesome. I think you just wanted me to watch it ;) I watched it twice and can't find anything wrong with it! Great camera, great audio, awesome editing. It was great. You go guurrrl. (I know you aren't a girl... lol)

Ah boIlocks the jigs up!

Haha, but glad you enjoyed it [emoji6]

Your webcam doesn't look that horrible!
Your banner is pretty cool. I like it. Your thumbnails aren't that bad, but maybe make some for your vlogs? They probably aren't necessary, but it would be nice. It's nice that you do daily vlogs- so there is consistent stuff coming out- also people ca get to know you better since you are a gamer. A lot of them don't do that.

I know that you think that your content isn't good enough, but I can't find anything wrong with it. I know you have probably have been told that you need to be thinking about having fun rather than doing it for views and subs- and I think that is true. If you are having fun and don't think about your subs then that will show in your work. I'm not one to talk though because I am my worst critic. I overthink everything, but I find if I don't give a f*ck about what other people think, that is when my work is the best.
One thing I used to do is '***** myself out' on Omegle, you can put a filter on so you can only talk to those who like YouTube. That is actually how I found YTTalk!

Your webcam doesn't look that horrible!
Your banner is pretty cool. I like it. Your thumbnails aren't that bad, but maybe make some for your vlogs? They probably aren't necessary, but it would be nice. It's nice that you do daily vlogs- so there is consistent stuff coming out- also people ca get to know you better since you are a gamer. A lot of them don't do that.

I know that you think that your content isn't good enough, but I can't find anything wrong with it. I know you have probably have been told that you need to be thinking about having fun rather than doing it for views and subs- and I think that is true. If you are having fun and don't think about your subs then that will show in your work. I'm not one to talk though because I am my worst critic. I overthink everything, but I find if I don't give a f*ck about what other people think, that is when my work is the best.
One thing I used to do is '***** myself out' on Omegle, you can put a filter on so you can only talk to those who like YouTube. That is actually how I found YTTalk!
Wow, thank you so much @CristyTango that means so much!! I will try to make some thumbnails for my vlogs to make them a bit more appealing but that feedback was perfect! I have been doing Youtube for fun and always will!

I cursed at someone under one of your cover videos, so I'm going to apologize about that now. Sorry. I just can't deal with rude people.
You seem to really like what you are doing, so don't let anyone make you feel bad for having fun :(

Are you using a webcam to film your videos? I think I saw the reflection in your glasses :p It's not really the best visually and audibly (am I using that word right? lmfao) but I know that you probably have no choice but to use it.

Also, sometimes it seems like you are scripted and your words don't seem to be coming out conversationally. If you aren't scripted, just relax and talk to us like you are talking to a friend :) but if you are, just pretend that it is the first time you have said that. :D I hope that I helped some! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1465830137,1465828726][/DOUBLEPOST]
At the beginning of your love doctor video, instead of showing gameplay and saying your disclaimer, it would have been cool if you wrote it like they do on Jackass and just show the words. Also there were a lot of 'UMs' at the beginning that you could have done without. I know that's hard though.

I wish that your channel name was bigger in your banner. It's soooo small. I think that space could be better used, honestly. I do like that you have a schedule that includes a time too. I could never do that...[DOUBLEPOST=1465831272][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am using a webcam, but I'm going to try to get a camera (or at least a mic) over the summer.
I'm not scripted; it's just that sometimes I end up sounding it. :oops: That is one thing I am hoping to change in the future. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back