I like seeing different channels! LET ME REVIEW YOU, YO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZSdEDE4sAS6n4JF9jE3NRw
I guess I could use some constructive criticism, specifically on my commentating style.

I play mostly Dark Souls 3 stuff. I have a Level One LP, random bits of stupid, and all that jazz. I'm also doing other stuff with games that interest me or seem wacky.

I will advise you not to check my channel out, however, if you get easily offended. My sense of humor is rather dry, and everything I say is, in fact, a joke.

Thank you very much for offering your services.
I understand the style of your channel, but some of your banner is cut off, it's a little too zoomed in. I wish that your name was there too. :p

I really like that you always have something to say. It makes it easier to watch because it is entertaining.
You should also make some eye-catching thumbnails too. Check out some other gamers on here so you know what NOT to do. A lot of them have very very very generic thumbnails that will get lost in the crowd. There are A LOT of you guys.

I don't mean to offend any gamers here, but it is the truth.

I wasn't easily offended by anything you said :p I hope I helped! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1466029045,1466028618][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for taking your time. I would love some feedback on my channel please.

I'll start off with your banner. It's really busy, but I like the style- just not for your channel. It doesn't go with the atmosphere that you are trying to create for kids. Same with your profile picture, it reminds me of soccer.

I like the overall idea of the channel, but if you are going to continue, and you are serious I would suggest getting a better microphone- or recording in a place that doesn't make the sound echo-y I think that might be the problem.

I hope I helped :D

I understand the style of your channel, but some of your banner is cut off, it's a little too zoomed in. I wish that your name was there too. :p

I really like that you always have something to say. It makes it easier to watch because it is entertaining.
You should also make some eye-catching thumbnails too. Check out some other gamers on here so you know what NOT to do. A lot of them have very very very generic thumbnails that will get lost in the crowd. There are A LOT of you guys.

I don't mean to offend any gamers here, but it is the truth.

I wasn't easily offended by anything you said :p I hope I helped! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1466029045,1466028618][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'll start off with your banner. It's really busy, but I like the style- just not for your channel. It doesn't go with the atmosphere that you are trying to create for kids. Same with your profile picture, it reminds me of soccer.

I like the overall idea of the channel, but if you are going to continue, and you are serious I would suggest getting a better microphone- or recording in a place that doesn't make the sound echo-y I think that might be the problem.

I hope I helped :D
Thank you for your feedback. I agree my microphones needs and upgrade. I Just ordered the Blue Bone Microphone someone here recommended. I will start working on my channel art as soon as I can.
I appreciate your honesty and I like that.

can you review my main channel?
Its Bubble Cork Studios or at Bubblecork.com
thank you!

Okie dokie.
I really like your "Three's corner" thumbnails and I wish that your banner was the same style. Or at least something more pop-y. I know that maybe you want it to look more professional because you make little short films with 'Sid'- but...um... he has a BOX ON HIS HEAD. That seems a little silly :p So maybe brighten up the banner? Also, it's a tiny bit zoomed in.

Now, I have some notes from an Acting standpoint. On your recent collab, it looked and sounded like you were reading your notes on your computer and you were just saying them to say them. Also, I understand that you "woke" Toby up, and it made sense that he was squinty at first, but then the rest of the video he says kind of like that and is looking down. I feel like he should have been closer to the camera, so if he was looking a little down to look at your face, like all of us do on skype, we could see his eyes and expressions.

I like the idea of Three's Corner, but I have issues with the new background. Your old ones were better and more suitable, the new one looks like bedsheets. Whereas the other ones looked like curtains.
Also, you don't interact with your characters as much as you should. You sometimes say conversation lines to the camera and that doesn't make sense when you are answering or talking TO them. Maybe when one of your characters are answering the questions MAYBE it would be acceptable to look into the camera because you are answering someone's question out there. But yeah- those are my notes.

I hope that I helped you and didn't offend you. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1466083284,1466082505][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would really appreciate some feedback!
Is this footage of someone else's game play? If so, why? I had to look up some things because I didn't understand (being the noob that I am- Walking in a game is hard for me) and Matumbaman comes up as some other gamer. If this isn't your content, I'll look at anything else. I hope you aren't doing it for more views. That would be messed up because that isn't you. Do it for yourself. Don't get them from someone else.

If you have anything that you want me to check out specifically let me know.

Okie dokie.
I really like your "Three's corner" thumbnails and I wish that your banner was the same style. Or at least something more pop-y. I know that maybe you want it to look more professional because you make little short films with 'Sid'- but...um... he has a BOX ON HIS HEAD. That seems a little silly :p So maybe brighten up the banner? Also, it's a tiny bit zoomed in.

Now, I have some notes from an Acting standpoint. On your recent collab, it looked and sounded like you were reading your notes on your computer and you were just saying them to say them. Also, I understand that you "woke" Toby up, and it made sense that he was squinty at first, but then the rest of the video he says kind of like that and is looking down. I feel like he should have been closer to the camera, so if he was looking a little down to look at your face, like all of us do on skype, we could see his eyes and expressions.

I like the idea of Three's Corner, but I have issues with the new background. Your old ones were better and more suitable, the new one looks like bedsheets. Whereas the other ones looked like curtains.
Also, you don't interact with your characters as much as you should. You sometimes say conversation lines to the camera and that doesn't make sense when you are answering or talking TO them. Maybe when one of your characters are answering the questions MAYBE it would be acceptable to look into the camera because you are answering someone's question out there. But yeah- those are my notes.

I hope that I helped you and didn't offend you. :)
Thank you for the feedback.
The banner and Thumbnails where made by two different people so they are not the same style. I will eventually move away from making three's corner and I think the banner will fit more with the content I hope to be making soon. The current banner is a lot brighter then the last banner I had witch was mostly black. ( you can still see it in the early Sid's Life videos)
I agree with your notes on the colab but we only had about two hours to film and do the first rough edit so there was not a lot of time to get everything exactly right. Hopefully if we make another one we will have more time to spend on getting things like that right.
I think you are talking about the Triplets video background vs the background in the other videos. I filmed the triplets video a few months before I started using the other backgrounds so that will be the only video with those backgrounds.
I know I am not consistent about where I look but I finally marked the floor so I will know where to look and that should get better in the next video.

We would really love it if you could take some time to review our channel!
Thank you for the feedback.
The banner and Thumbnails where made by two different people so they are not the same style. I will eventually move away from making three's corner and I think the banner will fit more with the content I hope to be making soon. The current banner is a lot brighter then the last banner I had witch was mostly black. ( you can still see it in the early Sid's Life videos)
I agree with your notes on the colab but we only had about two hours to film and do the first rough edit so there was not a lot of time to get everything exactly right. Hopefully if we make another one we will have more time to spend on getting things like that right.
I think you are talking about the Triplets video background vs the background in the other videos. I filmed the triplets video a few months before I started using the other backgrounds so that will be the only video with those backgrounds.
I know I am not consistent about where I look but I finally marked the floor so I will know where to look and that should get better in the next video.
You go ggguuuurrrrrrrrl! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1466102090,1466095244][/DOUBLEPOST]
We would really love it if you could take some time to review our channel!
I think that your intro is way too long. It's almost a minute long and I don't think people are going to wanna sit through it all the time. It's especially hard to watch because you've monetized your videos. We have to watch an ad AND a long intro? :p This is just my opinion, but I think that maybe you should wait until you are more established to put ads on your videos- UNLESS you have copyrighted material, then you have to. I like the idea of it though. I do like that you put pictures of who is who at the beginning so we know who you guys are.

I like the little bee in your banner- its cute, but I feel like since your channel is about family it should be a little happier of a banner and a cuter font.

You guys are a really cute and happy family and you seem to always have something going on everyday. :) It's nice and makes me smile :D

I hope that I helped you out at least a little <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back