I like seeing different channels! LET ME REVIEW YOU, YO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have some feedback on my videos please, they are gaming but quite short. Channel link below. Thank you in advance

Thank you so much! We have actually been working on shorter intro and no ads. Your criticism really helps alot. Once again thank you!

Last edited:
Hi I would love some feedback on my latest video. I've been experimenting with formats and would appreciate your feedback on this new video. Many thanks!

5ep3.jpg

Okie dokie.
I really like your "Three's corner" thumbnails and I wish that your banner was the same style. Or at least something more pop-y. I know that maybe you want it to look more professional because you make little short films with 'Sid'- but...um... he has a BOX ON HIS HEAD. That seems a little silly :p So maybe brighten up the banner? Also, it's a tiny bit zoomed in.

Now, I have some notes from an Acting standpoint. On your recent collab, it looked and sounded like you were reading your notes on your computer and you were just saying them to say them. Also, I understand that you "woke" Toby up, and it made sense that he was squinty at first, but then the rest of the video he says kind of like that and is looking down. I feel like he should have been closer to the camera, so if he was looking a little down to look at your face, like all of us do on skype, we could see his eyes and expressions.

I like the idea of Three's Corner, but I have issues with the new background. Your old ones were better and more suitable, the new one looks like bedsheets. Whereas the other ones looked like curtains.
Also, you don't interact with your characters as much as you should. You sometimes say conversation lines to the camera and that doesn't make sense when you are answering or talking TO them. Maybe when one of your characters are answering the questions MAYBE it would be acceptable to look into the camera because you are answering someone's question out there. But yeah- those are my notes.

I hope that I helped you and didn't offend you. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1466083284,1466082505][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is this footage of someone else's game play? If so, why? I had to look up some things because I didn't understand (being the noob that I am- Walking in a game is hard for me) and Matumbaman comes up as some other gamer. If this isn't your content, I'll look at anything else. I hope you aren't doing it for more views. That would be messed up because that isn't you. Do it for yourself. Don't get them from someone else.

If you have anything that you want me to check out specifically let me know.

Right, so for some of my videos I do highlights or showcases of other players. This happened to be Matumbaman, a professional gamer and I recorded his game and edited the highlights to my channel. He doesn't have the time to personally edit his videos so by editing it for him I hope to support and provide a service to him that could help showcase his skills. I hope that makes sense sorry

I think you reviewed me like months ago, if you have forgotten then that means you'll get a new perpective in your review towards me. if you still remember, better. since you'll see if there any improvements or not in what i have.

I'd like to help anyone who needs it. Any type of channel, I will take the time to check it out! Gimme Gimme Gimme
Really cool that you spend some time to help other YouTubers. Well I'm actually a 3D Intro Designer, I have my channel for 2 weeks and have 200+ Subscribers.
Maybe you have some good tips for me ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back