How to Get Thousands of Views, Even as a Small Channel!

No offense, but you must not have watched the video or read the description... The first 5-15 minutes are a tutorial, the rest of it is a live Q&A to show an example of the technique.

No offense, but you must not have watched the video or read the description... The first 5-15 minutes are a tutorial, the rest of it is a live Q&A to show an example of the technique.

Its getting harder and harder to find good quality posts on this forum. You made me use live stream, something I would've never used otherwise and for that I wanna thank you.

Tip: simply ignore people that dont care about reading the whole topic but are damn determined to leave an ignorant comment anyway.

Its getting harder and harder to find good quality posts on this forum. You made me use live stream, something I would've never used otherwise and for that I wanna thank you.

Tip: simply ignore people that dont care about reading the whole topic but are damn determined to leave an ignorant comment anyway.
I am glad to help. I attribute much of my rapid growth to this method. Almost got my second video to 100k views, at only 6500 subs.

Really great tutorial you made there Ohaple! Thank you for putting out this great stuff. Its helps clear things out alot!
Cheers and I hope you all great success mate!

Back