How to Get Thousands of Views, Even as a Small Channel!

What's the alternative if you're living in a backdoor country like Ireland and have Internet from 2008?

Then this method won't work for you and you will want to just focus on some more traditional methods of growth, social networking and perhaps ads

Let me know if you have any questions and if this has worked for you! It has sure helped me.

I tried this out yesterday and it worked pretty well but it hasnt become an actuall video/upload.

What settings do I need to make it upload once its done? I had it set to: yes record for 4 hours option

Are you setting up the event in the live events section or streaming directly from a software like elgato? I have heard of this problem if you aren't setting the event up first in the live events section

Are you setting up the event in the live events section or streaming directly from a software like elgato? I have heard of this problem if you aren't setting the event up first in the live events section

I first created a live event on YouTube to which I streamed with OBS. I tried it out again and now it actually uploaded the stream so something must've went wrong the first time

Back