How to Get Thousands of Views, Even as a Small Channel!

Luceroboy

LooseArrowBoy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I just did a live stream and when it was over there was no video left. Do you separately record it on another software? Youtube detected I was using 3rd party content from the music is that why? Anyways I'm just wondering how you were able to archive your youtube livestreams

*EDIT*
Never mind it just takes awhile to process and then be put up as a video

Last edited:

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I just did a live stream and when it was over there was no video left. Do you separately record it on another software? Youtube detected I was using 3rd party content from the music is that why? Anyways I'm just wondering how you were able to archive your youtube livestreams

*EDIT*
Never mind it just takes awhile to process and then be put up as a video
Yep, they take minutes or hours to upload as on demand videos. After the event is over

BonzaiiBill

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks dude, watched the whole thing and got some good tips!

LemonLorraine

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
This is a great idea - I've got a few topics I would love to livestream with that I think would be fun. I'm just worried about my computer because it's a slow POS.

TheChillNebula

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I won't get into copyright trouble if I promote a 30 second video on Youtube with copyrighted game footage will I? I know you can promote vids on Youtube for a small fee.

Brickpro

GFX artist, Tech Reviewer, VFX!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Designer, Other
Hey Ohaple, I only have a 1mb connection, I don't believe that is enough to do streaming... Right? People said it isn't for even 720p