How to Get Thousands of Views, Even as a Small Channel!

PewPaPew

Swiggity Swooty Comin' For The Booty!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have heard of this technique before and I think it's an easy and good one for gamers but in my niche I don't really know how I would implement it (comedy stuff). Any ideas/suggestions would be awesome! Good job on the well written guide!

TheEdBoys

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very good guide with great advice. Thank you very much for sharing! I know many people will benefit from this.

Naturle

Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation, but first I guess I got to reach 100 subs, time to read your other post :D

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can benefit from these techniques any time, but 100 seems to be a popular milestone, which is why I used it in the other title. :)

Reaction score
I'm sure gonna use this when I get 100 subs on my soon to be created channel, but do think it would be beneficial for me to stream to multiple streaming services, because i have a really great internet speed 25mb up 50mb down.

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm sure gonna use this when I get 100 subs on my soon to be created channel, but do think it would be beneficial for me to stream to multiple streaming services, because i have a really great internet speed 25mb up 50mb down.
You can stream to multiple sites. I have streamed to youtube and twitch simultaneously before. The headache isnt in the internet speeds, but in figuring out how to do it. I got it to work by rebroadcasting my twitch stream to youtube on a second computer. The guys at OBS have said they are planning this feature in the next major version of the program

Reaction score
You can stream to multiple sites. I have streamed to youtube and twitch simultaneously before. The headache isnt in the internet speeds, but in figuring out how to do it. I got it to work by rebroadcasting my twitch stream to youtube on a second computer. The guys at OBS have said they are planning this feature in the next major version of the program
Cool!

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what about twitch for gamers ? will it bring more subscribers than yt ?
Probably not. YouTube events rank on YouTube and help you gain subs. Twitch viewers may occasionally transfer to be YouTube viewers, but it is more of a leap for many people. I have done both and found more luck sticking to YouTube where most of my fans are

gamersunited

Reaction score
Probably not. YouTube events rank on YouTube and help you gain subs. Twitch viewers may occasionally transfer to be YouTube viewers, but it is more of a leap for many people. I have done both and found more luck sticking to YouTube where most of my fans are
thanks bro