Thank you for this. I think a lot of content I produce is going to be evergreen, because in musical theatre communities, you can love shows that were produced this year or 70 years ago just the same (well I certainly do!). But there is plenty of opportunity for trends. Especially this coming year. For example, I am about to go see The Greatest Showman tonight, and I intend to learn some songs from that to upload.

Thank you for this. I think a lot of content I produce is going to be evergreen, because in musical theatre communities, you can love shows that were produced this year or 70 years ago just the same (well I certainly do!). But there is plenty of opportunity for trends. Especially this coming year. For example, I am about to go see The Greatest Showman tonight, and I intend to learn some songs from that to upload.

Evergreen is great and trending topics are great traffic makers so combining the too is a very intelligent idea Emma :)

Evergreen is great and trending topics are great traffic makers so combining the too is a very intelligent idea Emma :)
Thank you! Sometimes I manage to do something intelligent. :p

For the record I think I would be learning the Greatest Showman tracks whether they were popular or not, because I watched it last night and I am IN LOVE.

I still don't understand how you make it seem so easy. I do all those things yet I'm still only on 206 subscribers after 4 years of consistent uploads and hard work.

Thank you! Sometimes I manage to do something intelligent. :p

For the record I think I would be learning the Greatest Showman tracks whether they were popular or not, because I watched it last night and I am IN LOVE.
I like your "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" video :) Maybe next time record it in landscape and not portrait? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1514538732,1514538612][/DOUBLEPOST]
I still don't understand how you make it seem so easy. I do all those things yet I'm still only on 206 subscribers after 4 years of consistent uploads and hard work.
Looking at your channel - Your content is good and your tags are ok, maybe try Tube Buddy and go back and optimise your old videos.

And SHARE videos around alot... reddit, forums, facebook etc and hunt for trends.

More importantly... never give up!

I like your "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" video :) Maybe next time record it in landscape and not portrait? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1514538732,1514538612][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looking at your channel - Your content is good and your tags are ok, maybe try Tube Buddy and go back and optimise your old videos.

And SHARE videos around alot... reddit, forums, facebook etc and hunt for trends.

More importantly... never give up!

Yess! I didn't think of it until after I've uploaded it and noticed and was like damn lol! Next time I definitely will. Thank you for watching the video though I appreciate your input!

Back