Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How to Get 10K YouTube Subscribers - 10 Tips For Growing a YouTube Channel -

Discussion in 'YouTube Tips, Tutorials, Help & Guides' started by Alan Spicer YT Tips, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Alan Spicer YT Tips
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $26
    8 hours to get good footage.... ok, make 2-3 additional "fail" videos as well? You dont have to be a good gamer to be a good youtuber :)

UnboxingSve likes this.
  2. Alan Spicer YT Tips
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $26
  3. VRONA
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $43
    Great tips, however my channel still to be stuck, with only 146 subscribers after 4 years, and no signs of speeding up. Any ideas?

4. Alan Spicer YT Tips
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $26
    A quick look at your channel I would suggest more regular content. try and move to 2 videos a week and stick to that. So for example Tuesday Saturday... and do that for months on end. That way people get used to seeing you on those days and know when they will see you again.

5. VRONA
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $43
    I
    I do do regular content with 6 videos a week. The past weeks I've simply been on vacation so I couldn't upload.

6. Alan Spicer YT Tips
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $26
    Maybe mix up your content and share it around a little more. Plus if you are going on holiday try to pre record to cover the time off as it can hurt your channel to break an upload schedule.

I've been uploading 3 videos a week for 4 years on my main channel and that now has 24K subs and 13Mill views but its only the last 8 months its exploded. Just keep uploading and keep trying and youll get there :)

7. VRONA
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $43
    I do try to mix it up, however nothing works. And I do share whenever I can on forums (where it barely gets noticed) and on Twitter (which get noticed even less. Last time someone clicked a video in one of my tweets was 4 months ago).

8. Alan Spicer YT Tips
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $26
    try join gaming forums or facebook groups, maybe reddit

9. nastynas
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $2
    I'm not sure how to figure out a good time to release my videos...what should I be looking into within Analytics?

10. Alan Spicer YT Tips
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $26
    Look at your audience location and tailor it to them. I try to upload to make sure i hit middle of the day UK and morning US.