How to Get 10K YouTube Subscribers - 10 Tips For Growing a YouTube Channel -

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Indeed! But is you keep making videos.... you improve your chances of luck :)
Agreed that you create you own. The bigger the back library the more chance you have of 'making it'. Even old dormant videos can eventually go 'viral'. In fact i have a few of those myself..

Alan Spicer YT Tips

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Reporter, Ranter, Comedian
Agreed that you create you own. The bigger the back library the more chance you have of 'making it'. Even old dormant videos can eventually go 'viral'. In fact i have a few of those myself..
Exactly what is helping my growth atm. The video is 3 years old but getting 1-2K views an hour and feeding traffic into playlists of newer videos ... Im growing at 100+ subs a day the last week and gained 8-9K subs in 6 months recently.

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
These are all great tips but most of them are more for views than for subscribers. I have almost 100,000 views now on my channel but I have problems with subscribers (less than 200). Maybe the problem is my English or something else I have no clue :) If somebody can take a look and give me some tips how to gain more subscribers I would be grateful.

Alan Spicer YT Tips

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
These are all great tips but most of them are more for views than for subscribers. I have almost 100,000 views now on my channel but I have problems with subscribers (less than 200). Maybe the problem is my English or something else I have no clue :) If somebody can take a look and give me some tips how to gain more subscribers I would be grateful.
My suggestion is engagement. I had a similar issue on my main channel for 3+ years. Icould get views but subs seemed hard to lure ...

Until I moved the call to action to the START of the video.

I used to end the video with, thanks for watching please subscribe etc etc but now I say my hook, show my branding and then say "Hello Hairy Family (My channel branding) and welcome back to another video. IF YOU ARE NEW AROUND HERE CLICK SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN THE HAIRY FAMILY"

What this does is help establish brand awareness and make any newbies feel like they are missing out on not being part of the "family"... Remind people immediately that they need to subscribe and then they know how they can be part of that "family".

Tell them WHY they need to sub :)

Doing that I have gone from getting 50 subs a week to +2000 a month ... even 100+ a day the last 2 weeks!

Reactions: UnboxingSve

Hajar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for these very helpful tips! I just didn't really understand the 8th tip, could you explain it to me?

Alan Spicer YT Tips

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Thank you for these very helpful tips! I just didn't really understand the 8th tip, could you explain it to me?
There is 2 types of content

1 - Topical - Things that are happening NOW for example news, tv shows, sport, trends eg fidget spinners - This can be good for RAPID growth but can end at any time, normally they get good traffic for a week or 2 but then next to nothing in months or years after that.

2 - Evergreen - Things that are always searched for eg - help guides for software, makeup tutorials, educational videos - This is SLOWER growth but is LONG TERM and more reliable to keep generating traffic in weeks, months and years into the future.

Try and pick what strategy you prefer OR mix them eg if you upload 2 videos a week, maybe make 1 topical and 1 more long term evergreen,

Hajar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is 2 types of content

1 - Topical - Things that are happening NOW for example news, tv shows, sport, trends eg fidget spinners - This can be good for RAPID growth but can end at any time, normally they get good traffic for a week or 2 but then next to nothing in months or years after that.

2 - Evergreen - Things that are always searched for eg - help guides for software, makeup tutorials, educational videos - This is SLOWER growth but is LONG TERM and more reliable to keep generating traffic in weeks, months and years into the future.

Try and pick what strategy you prefer OR mix them eg if you upload 2 videos a week, maybe make 1 topical and 1 more long term evergreen,
Oh okay, then I have an evergreen type of content! Thank you so much for your help!

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've done all this for over a year, I guess it's just a game of luck