My main channel has 18K subs and gets 60K views a day so I started the 2nd channel to teach people how I got it to that...

Looking at your channel I suggest maybe more videos each week? ive done 3 videos a week for 4 years.
Yeah but I also do a lot of streams on my channel, like 5-6 times a week as well as videos

I Love these articles, they really do provide some great insight into YouTubing! I am very aware that I am not anywhere consistent enough with my uploading :nailbiting2: but it is really great when guys and gals who have had success on the platform can give advice! It really does help a lot and from this guide, I will certainly be changing a few things on my channel

I Love these articles, they really do provide some great insight into YouTubing! I am very aware that I am not anywhere consistent enough with my uploading :nailbiting2: but it is really great when guys and gals who have had success on the platform can give advice! It really does help a lot and from this guide, I will certainly be changing a few things on my channel
Consistency can be defeated with forward planning. BULK RECORD 10 video and drip feed them one 1 video a week... that's 10 weeks of regular content and 10 weeks to record the next 10 in 1 day :)

Good luck and thank you for your kind words :)

My problem is that I'm a gaming channel (I know how original on YouTube!) and my videos take hours to edit together, I am working on a recurring minecraft series, partly because it brings in the most views, but also the editing time is probably only 3-4 hours compared to a rainbow six compilation which takes around 8 hours (mainly because I'm not good enough at the game to get good gameplay) but I have now got a decent amount of footage, so editing it all together should be the 'easy' part!

Back