How to actually get alot of views on your videos

Nice tips, I'll try to follow them and hopefully people will start finding my channel ;)
It's a hard world we live in and hopefully us Youtubers stick together to help eachother.

Last edited:
Right now I'm lying around 5000 views a day, the way I did it (and still do it) Is that I reply to all comments.

Yes of course delete/ignore/block people who are trolling and/or flaming, but involve your audience and connect with them.

Of course when you get to this point, not all of them will show in notifications, however I still try check many times a day, and I look at individual videos everyday too.

Another thing (which I started VERY recently) is to make a fan-page on facebook, and have a Twitter. That's mostly for mid-large channels about 5000 subs or more, that means you can get an active following on Facebook and Twitter resulting in more views.

The third tip is what has worked best for me, and it may sound simple but I will go into deeper detail. Get your videos semi-viral.

Now everyone says "If I could I would, but I can't so I shan't" however you CAN do it, make videos which alot of people could find funny, have good quality video/audio, possibly something no longer than 2 minutes, make sure it catches people in the first 10 seconds.
It is kind of hard for me since I am a Paranormal Investigator lol! But great tips :) I hope someone will find it useful xxx

Right now I'm lying around 5000 views a day, the way I did it (and still do it) Is that I reply to all comments.

Yes of course delete/ignore/block people who are trolling and/or flaming, but involve your audience and connect with them.

Of course when you get to this point, not all of them will show in notifications, however I still try check many times a day, and I look at individual videos everyday too.

I always reply to comments but, especially now with Google+, I don't get many comments on my videos (maybe 2-3 max). Any tips on how to encourage commenting?

Great tips, our channel has good branding and we have that branding linked to both a googleplus account and also a twitter page so I guess we are on the right path there, Im sure we must be at the semi-viral video stage, Just got to find that niche!!. Always look forward to your words of wisdom Uber.

Great tips, but don't you think that responding to all comments may make you look a bit desperate? Of course I spend time responding to many comments, but not to all of them.

Nice post one of my goals are to grow my channel more in the future. If anyone has the money google is offering a $75 dollar credit after you add $25 dollars to your google adwords account..must be a new user who never started an ad..check that out as well if your interested.. I agree with @uberdanger also

Back