How to actually get alot of views on your videos

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Right now I'm lying around 5000 views a day, the way I did it (and still do it) Is that I reply to all comments.

Yes of course delete/ignore/block people who are trolling and/or flaming, but involve your audience and connect with them.

Of course when you get to this point, not all of them will show in notifications, however I still try check many times a day, and I look at individual videos everyday too.

Another thing (which I started VERY recently) is to make a fan-page on facebook, and have a Twitter. That's mostly for mid-large channels about 5000 subs or more, that means you can get an active following on Facebook and Twitter resulting in more views.

The third tip is what has worked best for me, and it may sound simple but I will go into deeper detail. Get your videos semi-viral.

Now everyone says "If I could I would, but I can't so I shan't" however you CAN do it, make videos which alot of people could find funny, have good quality video/audio, possibly something no longer than 2 minutes, make sure it catches people in the first 10 seconds.

deesrojournal

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi uberdanger!! What do you do to Videos w/o any comments? I mean to get stuff started. I know some people are just shy & stuff. Maybe i could comment "First!" just for the lols. what do you think?

awepsie

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I guess we should be patient and focus on the good content, deesrojournal..
Nice tips, uberdanger!

Reactions: Cherry Rammer

Cherry Rammer

Lord of Cherry Manor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Something I have found that works to get your video out there is to find mid size and small facebook groups that are talking about your topic. The people there are already looking for that type of content and if owner of the page shares it then youll be in for a nice number of views from people who are looking exactly for that!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't think making a facebook page/twitter would help with people who already don't have many views/subscribers.

The hardest part is the first 1,000 or even 100 subscribers. Having tips for the first 100 subscribers without doing the annoying comments saying "check out my channel" on popular videos.

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi uberdanger!! What do you do to Videos w/o any comments? I mean to get stuff started. I know some people are just shy & stuff. Maybe i could comment "First!" just for the lols. what do you think?
Welp I don't come across thoose videos often, I usually write a long essay about my nipples. Don't take advice from me, it's not sanitary.[DOUBLEPOST=1365894136,1365894112][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess we should be patient and focus on the good content, deesrojournal..
Nice tips, uberdanger!
Why thank you <3[DOUBLEPOST=1365894174][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think making a facebook page/twitter would help with people who already don't have many views/subscribers.

The hardest part is the first 1,000 or even 100 subscribers. Having tips for the first 100 subscribers without doing the annoying comments saying "check out my channel" on popular videos.
Yeah make an account on this place called "yttalk", it's awesome and it can really help you out with getting started.

Reactions: AllofTheAbove

DelbsTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the tips UberDanger, I would like to reach the point to where my notifications do that lol.