How to actually get alot of views on your videos

I have been noticing I get more views and subscribers because I talk to my viewers and they share my videos when I do!

Thanks for the tips but I try to reply back to the comments on my videos and i think my videos are good quality. However, i still don't get many views :/ I also tried posting daily but then i had like 20 views a video after a week when i posted once every 3-5 days i have like 60-150 views a video after a week of release.

I have done all three points you have suggested, and I get 20-30 views each video. Only a couple have done well (one video has 300, another 200). Its a bit frustrating, but I realise it's just all about patience :)

those are great points.

How do you make a video go semi viral? I don't get a lot of views daily, but I use facebook, tumblr, twitter, and a whole lot of other social media platforms. I'm just trying to be patient.

You can get the train rolling on the tracks (stupid saying I know) by if it's your upload, and I repeat YOUR upload, comment "First" for the lolz, and people would start commenting, feeling a bit more commfortable.

Right now I'm lying around 5000 views a day, the way I did it (and still do it) Is that I reply to all comments.

Yes of course delete/ignore/block people who are trolling and/or flaming, but involve your audience and connect with them.

Of course when you get to this point, not all of them will show in notifications, however I still try check many times a day, and I look at individual videos everyday too.

Another thing (which I started VERY recently) is to make a fan-page on facebook, and have a Twitter. That's mostly for mid-large channels about 5000 subs or more, that means you can get an active following on Facebook and Twitter resulting in more views.

The third tip is what has worked best for me, and it may sound simple but I will go into deeper detail. Get your videos semi-viral.

Now everyone says "If I could I would, but I can't so I shan't" however you CAN do it, make videos which alot of people could find funny, have good quality video/audio, possibly something no longer than 2 minutes, make sure it catches people in the first 10 seconds.
Thanks man i espiecially like the last on the other two are for bigger channel, which i currently am not but thanks for the advice :)

Back